arccpf.jpg
arccpf1.jpg
arccpf2.jpg
arccpf3.jpg
arccpf4.jpg
arccpf5.jpg

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those picts look a lot nicer than the ones that are on the Arc site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am finally ready to get one for myself, just waiting to hear from Peter that they still have some before I pony up the cash...

looks very nice!

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, we will still have them in stock!

And gosh, those pictures look nice GearGuy. You got a good camera. May I use one or two pictures on our website?

Peter

Flow

Newly Enlightened
My order is in ^_^ I hadn't ordered one already because I didn't think the red looked that good. Now I am enlightened.

Kentucky Rifle

Newly Enlightened
The "head" on my CPF model is *slightly* darker. The little two-tone effect is stunning! I'm VERY happy with my CPF Arc and my EDC, "SE" Arc. I've tried to see how long the first (the "SE" or "LE") will go without a battery change, however it's been so long I can't even remember when I bought it. It's STILL as bright as the day I took it out of the box. (And I use it for SOMETHING every day!)
Probably (no foolin') about 500% brighter than the single triple A Maglite.

Will

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those certainly are magnificent pictures. I don't need another AAA, but now find myself tempted to take the plunge (again).

Paul

GearGuy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks folks! Hey Peter! PM sent! I actually posted these in the General Flashlight Discussion. I figured that it belonged there since it is the "CPF" edition and CPF members that don't automatically visit the Arc forum would see and appreciate the nice work! Bummer it got moved...

Dave Wright

Enlightened
Nice pictures, GG. Interesting how my digital camera accentuates the red too. The actual 2003 CPF AAA, or at least the one I have, isn't nearly as bright red as pictures 1, 5, & 6. It looks most like picture 4. There is no way anyone would mistake it for my son's red Maglite Solitaire, a light I now wish I hadn't bought. My wife describes the color as Burnt Sienna (Crayola color). Mahogany or Chestnut are in the ballpark too.

It's a beautiful color. Distinctive. Somewhat eye-catching but subtle. I don't think HA III comes in bright red. Speaking of HA III...discoloration on my old AAA in the area where it rubs most against my keys appears to be the key material rubbing off onto the Arc, not the keys wearing through the Arc's finish. Meanwhile, it's fairly common to see Solitaires almost completely stripped of their finish after extended pocket carry.

Atrick-Pay

Newly Enlightened
If only that was a Busse instead of a Strider
We could be soul brothers! Atleast theres a Seb. ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wonderful pics, That red is beautiful!!!

Kentucky Rifle

Newly Enlightened
Gear Guy~
If you swapped that Kahr for a Glock, that would look like my stuff. Even the watch! ~spooky~

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Will

Status
Not open for further replies.