Legal-help fund?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flow

Newly Enlightened
I say we all chip in to help out with Peter's legal fees (which I'm sure are plenty, especially for a small buisness).
I'll be the first to donate $50, more if I can, next paycheck (and possibly other paydays as well if I can afford it).
Just let me know how. Std. Arc AAA is on sale for $25, a couple of thoes with a note not to actually ship them mabey?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm. I am proud and not too keen on charity but these legal bills are steep. Thank you. Every bit does help and you do make a quite a difference!

Understand that we are not a non-profit entitity so these donations are not tax deductable. Also, since we are exposed to competitive forces it would not be wise to air our financials like a charity would. However, if you want to call me an I know you, I can provide more details on the financials so you know how each dollar is spent. I hope this is reasonable and agreeable.

Peter

Flow

Newly Enlightened
How specificly it is spent doesn't worry me. Mag's causing legal fees, taking away from R&D and operating funds. Wether it goes towards your legal defence (or however it turns out) or towards something else, the net effect is you'll have a bit more to spend on your lawyers. I don't see it so much as helping you directly, as helping with the case.

Tax deductions don't concern me.

Besides, I'd be pretty pissed if I never got to buy an LS4. I could have an L4 by now, but I'm holding out.

(Edit)
Saw the new CPF LE pics, checked my finances. Yeap. Ordered a CPF LE w/ engraving, and I should be able to donate at least $75 payday. I figure even if you decide not to accept, it was more buisness for you. I just won't be eating out for the next 2 weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

zmoz

Enlightened
I think we should all hire a lawyer and sue mag... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Mark_van_Gorkom

Enlightened
Perhaps if we all pre-order or LS4s and pay for them in advance?
I'm certainly willing to do that, but am not too keen on giving money away, and the kind of money I can afford to give away wouldn't buy much legal assistence, I'm afraid.

Byron Walter

Enlightened
Well, I'm willing to either make a monetary contribution or pledge to buy a LS2 every month. Gotta 'fight the power'!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i really like the idea tsg proposed to sell our mags on bst, and give the proceeds to arc...

it's ironically brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.