Streamlight Nano revisited.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am posting this for the many new members who join on a daily basis but also good for the more senior members to see how small this light really is.

I like Streamlight by brand and was really happy to add the cute Nano to my small but growing collection.

We all know how small a little Matchbox toy is but the lights fits in the bed so easily.

MatchboxPickup.jpg

Standing next to a Led Lenser P3.

BugandP3.jpg

I find it a really well made and bright little fella and good value via the US.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clip it comes with is really nice too and it's a good value. I just hate those little button cells.

ragweed

Enlightened
Thaks for posting the Nano! Going to get one from lighthound. They have the button cells for 29 cents ea. Looks like a great backup.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Anyone getting an SL Nano, be sure to replace the clip with one that swivels. I had a Nano. Loved it. . . until I noticed the head had fallen off one day. All I found was one coin cell on the driver's seat of my car.

I knew the Nano was notorious for "losing its head." But I decided to get one anyway since I planned on keeping it on my house-keys, clipped to my belt. But sure enough, the head STILL unscrewed itself and fell off.

Nice design, but a swivel clip is a must on the Nano. Replaced mine with a Photon Freedom.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have three of them, and I like nearly everything about them, except for one major complaint. The heads come off too easily. This is what keeps it from being the perfect keychain light for me. Because of the loose head issue, mine are relegated to sitting inside some sort of container or pouch, so there isn't movement and the heads can't come off, and they don't get used as much as they would if I could be sure the heads wouldn't unscrew with normal handling/carrying. One big flaw in an otherwise great light.

Latest posts