lights went out, friend loans out flashlights at work...

tlillard23

Newly Enlightened
A girl I hang around with was at her work when the power went out. so.... The next time I see her she was all Excited about the power outage. I said "yea, I heard, you got the day off" her response was "no, I got to use all of the flashlights that you gave me!!!!"

She has been given the disease and had 3 flashlight on her when the lights went down.
one on the keychain, and 2 budget LED's. when the lights went out she started using her flashlight to "keep working" (just moved cubes, was hanging pictures etc...) and then one of her co worker came over and asked to borrow the flashlight. She said "NO.. I have another one you can use" then she pulled out the keychain light to find the other light in her purse.

I have created a monster (and she hates ZOMBIES too)

The Shang

Newly Enlightened
It's fun to use your lights in a power outage. When you realize you actually need both hands or someone else to hold the light it becomes less fun. She should have whipped out a headlight too. And maybe the emergency bite healing Zombie spray. :D

paulr

Flashaholic
Sounds like a true flashaholic. Get her to start posting here on CPF! :D

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
I would love to decorate my cube with VG10 Glow Fobs and Trit Vials........that would be sweet!:candle:

nbp

Flashaholic
Is she cute? After that display of flashaholism, you might have to ask her out. :poke: :kiss:

I mean, you're already giving her flashlights.... :naughty:

Only girl I bought a flashlight, I had a thing for.... ;)

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
good work spreading knowledge and shed some light on people..

i rotate three lights in my keychain.. and i like em all alot.

1. 47s mini AA warm tint (current)
2. iTP eos AAA (bumped away by mini)´
3. Lummi RAW AL 14250lion, (was too precious and rare to lose so used the itp instead.. now that i got a backup raw i will sneak it back to use)

lummi: custom made jewel-like flashlight.
itp: if it only had a warm tint it would still be in my keychain. now its in my jacket pocket as "forgot its there" flashlight.
miniaa: AA and very small. (its my spare battery carrier and backup)

my vote would go to pick either smallest one you care to use or one that uses the same batterytype your main light uses.

umc

Enlightened
Is she cute? After that display of flashaholism, you might have to ask her out. :poke: :kiss:

I mean, you're already giving her flashlights.... :naughty:

Only girl I bought a flashlight, I had a thing for.... ;)

Yeah I married mine.:D

My wife has a Surefire G2L on her nightstand and although she doesn't get the how flashlight thing I love when she grabs that light to use it for something.