• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Milkyspit Modded Surefire

nightcop

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a milkyspit modded surefire. Either light head or whole flahlight. In good or excellent condition. Prefer E series based, but am open to any surefire. Want to use with AW rechargeables.

Will pay by paypal.

Thnx

nightcop

Newly Enlightened
C'mon guys, there's gotta be a lot more milky's out there that need to do some traveling!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
donn_ is THE go to guy when it comes to the milkyspit reseller market
Search thru his sale threads I'm sure there is more that he didn't post above

JohnF

Enlightened
I have a like new L2 Digital LumaMax (even have the original box!) that Milky modded with a P4U2SWOH and an SOB 1000. High is 230 lumens, low is nice and will run forever (well, a really long time.) Works with 2 primaries or 2 RCR123's.

John F

Arcoholic

Enlightened
I have one of his earlier pieces namely an M1 modded with a lux V to give super smooth flood in a bombproof package send me your email and i will send you the pics.

Gary123

Enlightened
You've had some nice offers and weren't interested, so what are you looking for?

I have two that I might part with. One is a 1x123 smoothie with an Executive body, KL1 head and McGizmo tail, all parts match in HAIII NAT. Emitter is an SSC P4, still the smoothest beam out there, running the Acorn Driver with 4 output levels and customized software. Max high around 240 lumens. Looks great with the McGizmo tail, but I can swap it for stock Surefire tail.

Also have a KL3 head with 3xMC-E on a C3 body, bored out to take 2x18500. SW02 tail with Acorn driver running customized software. Max high around 2,100 lumens. If any of these interest you, shoot me a pm.

Last edited:

nightcop

Newly Enlightened
Gonna be a little slow on responses guys. Just had a new baby boy get here! Life is hectic.

I already bought one Milky Mod off this post but am looking for another.

Thnx