Cabelas 3 watt Luxeon LED

KThibeault

Newly Enlightened
Hello I was wondering if anyone had this light and maybe had an SKU number as mine is having issues and Cableas won't do anything about it without that number. Maybe someone has an idea how to fix it. The problem is it comes on dim till you shake it and then it will get bright but go dim again. Naturally this is with brand new batteries it just has a bad conection someware and I can't seem to find it. I attached a pic of what light it is.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\img_6814.jpg

NET WT

Newly Enlightened
I bought one of their rechargeable lights, a while back. It had a similar issue. Would flicker then go dim, and I would have to shake it. Sadly I never got around to return mine.

Not sure which model you have. I don't see your picture.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two of them but have no idea what the sku is, sorry. That's crap that they won't do anything about it. It's their product, their responcibility. If you want to return it I say take it higher than who you are talking to. Personally, I love both of mine but have had them modded. I would say send it to Nailbender and have him put in a XP-G R5...makes a great light! You could also get a P60 drop and slim down the reflector (https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/226946). I've done both. Course, this won't fix the problem if it is a tail switch issue, but Nailbender could fix that too.

BTW :welcome:

Last edited: