• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Ra/HDS bezel down clip (found, sort of)

foxtrot824

Enlightened
I just picked up an Ra Clicky and I just can't get over the stock clip and how big it is :sigh:.

I'm looking for a clip that would allow for bezel down carry or possibly a stock HDS clip that is less intrusive than the stock Ra clips. Please shoot me a PM or post if you have something that would work.
Thanks

Last edited:

dagored

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Ra/HDS bezel down clip

The Novatac head from Lighthound does work, even on a twisty, if placed under the bezel of the head. Use an extra set of o-rings to keep it water tight.

Took mine off after a while, like mine naked.

Flick75

Newly Enlightened
Kind of an old thread now, but I thought I chime in.

My model number is Cc140wgtCtbLsBFE.

I have a custom RA clicky 140 and I hated (sorry Henry) the stock clip. I replaced it with the stock Novatac clip in the link above and I completely love it now. I left the screws in the wholes so crap doesn't build up in them and to make sure I didn't loose the screws should I decide to use the OEM clip for some reason.

And yes I dropped it in a sink full of water and had no issues with moisture. I took it apart and checked and the o-ring was plenty seated in the tail cap to keep water out with the clip installed a shown.
100_1024.jpg

100_1023.jpg

100_1022.jpg

Last edited: