Microsoft Bulletin - Don't Press your F1 key

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
For years my brother told me "once you go mac, you will never go back" well years later and a 21inch iMac he was right!

ledvador

Newly Enlightened
My think is to never use Internet Explorer. for web i usually use a laptop with Linux Ubuntu and Fire Fox since 3 years without any problems.

carrot

Flashaholic
For years my brother told me "once you go mac, you will never go back" well years later and a 21inch iMac he was right!
Yep. I use a (brand new) PC only when I have to (gaming, writing Windows applications) but daily I still use my 5 year old Apple laptop because it is less frustrating and more satisfying to use.

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
I have thought of going Mac many many times, but I have way too many PC only programs I need.

I run dual boot. XP for CAD, games, and some other things and then OS X the rest of the time. Not perfect, but it works. If your Windows-based programs aren't too intensive then running Windows within OS X is very viable with a Virtual Machine.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
the thing is, anyone who would actually need help in internet explorer, probably wouldnt know that F1 was help anyway

Crenshaw

Latest posts