• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Tactical bezel and/or tailcap for a 3D Maglite

SmurfTacular

Enlightened
I think the tactical look of a flashlight is pretty cool. Although I bet most of you here think it looks dorky. But I don't care. If you have/selling a tactical bezel with a matching tailcap for a Maglite 3D, let me know. Thanks

Databyter

Enlightened
Someone was selling custom bezels the other day that were sort of a understated tactical "look". Kinda classy with an attitude.

If I remember correctly they might have been the ones called the executive series, I'll see if I can find it and post the thread.

EDIT here it is https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/227748

There are more too, do a few CPF ONLY google searches here and in the market place for bezels and you will see several types.

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone was selling custom bezels the other day that were sort of a understated tactical "look". Kinda classy with an attitude.

If I remember correctly they might have been the ones called the executive series, I'll see if I can find it and post the thread.

EDIT here it is https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/227748

There are more too, do a few CPF ONLY google searches here and in the market place for bezels and you will see several types.

I believe these are the same bezels that Gene has on his site.

Databyter

Enlightened
I have a new LP version of the bezel from the thread below.

LP Crenulated Bezel
Those are quite nice. Nice finish.

Since I use the lights at work I have to be carefull what Iput on my belt, but I'd love to have something like that for some of my personal home/car lights. Actually the LP version I could probably get away with at work =)

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are quite nice. Nice finish.

Since I use the lights at work I have to be carefull what Iput on my belt, but I'd love to have something like that for some of my personal home/car lights. Actually the LP version I could probably get away with at work =)

Yes, the Kiu bezels are not for work lights unless you don't mind damaging the finish.

If you want a good heavy duty work bezel, I would get a download stainless bezel for you Mag. They do not have any crenulations and are not coated. They are the exact same as a stock bezel but stainless instead of aluminum. They are my favorite bezels.

2151153480048953316S500x500Q85.jpg
2520754320048953316S500x500Q85.jpg

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited: