• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD. Ra Clicky 123 batt tube/switch assembly, raised button....

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the assembly that came on the 140Cn I just got a couple of weeks ago. I got new assembly to go on the light because I think I wore this one out LOL. When I first got the light I was constantly going through the customization setup experimenting with different levels, etc. I've noticed that it wasn't registering clicks sometimes. Concerned, I ordered a new assembly to see if it was the whole light or the switch. The new assembly seems to work better so I am 99% sure I must've wore the original switch out heheh. Don't get me wrong - it still works, it just seems like it takes more-than-normally-deliberate clicks. Sometimes I wouldn't have any issues, other times it would miss clicks. I did clean off the contacts in the switch with a 70% alcohol solution when I first got it so I don't know if that did anything.

Anyway, this would be great for someone who has a completely broken switch on their Ra and just would like to get it working again, or someone who wants to experiment or mod it, etc.

These cost $59 shipped brand new, since it has issues I'll sell it for $30 NOW $25 shipped CONUS/PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.*SOLD* Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ra Clicky 123 batt tube/switch assembly, raised button....

Ok I'll PM you with my Paypal info....

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ra Clicky 123 batt tube/switch assembly, raised button....

Got it. It will go out tomorrow. Thanks.