My RRT-0 Pimped Out By Swarfworks!!!!

chef4850

Enlightened
I know that pictures are worth a thousand words but I only have one word Awesome! :devil:

Paul at Swarfworks allowed me to purchase and for a very resonable price the machined bezel that he had posted for the RRT-0. I can not take pictures and that sucks beacuse it is so beautiful! Jetbeam should have sold them this way. But I am going to try and get my feelings through in words.

I recieved the bezel yesterday and I was amazed at the workmanship. I do not have the first clue as to the skill that went into making this piece. :whistle: I had asked for the bead blasted version and that is what I recieved. It matched the selector ring perfectly! It looks really unbelievable! One of my best purchases! :D

The fit and finnish is great and it does have the triangular shape beam because of the three points but it is not very noticable outside.

I do not know if Paul would be willing to sell any more of these but if you should have the chance to get one DO IT!!!! You will not be disapointed Paul did a fantastic job for a supurb price. :thumbsup:

Thanks Paul for the RRT-0 bezel you handled requests very profesionally and I am sure you handle all your busniess with the same profesionalism. Great job!

Chef

Tractor man

Newly Enlightened
Oh please pics, you gotta get up some pics :popcorn:. Paul my man, Pleaseeeeeeeeeee can you allow me to order a bead blasted one. I need this shiny prongy bezelige in my life. Please Paul, Pleaseeeeeeee. PM me if it's ok :grin2:

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
Why can't you get pics? Because that would be awesome!

Paul was great to work with. I got him to bore out my AA extender to fit a 17500, and it was flawless. Got it back pretty quickly I might add.

chef4850

Enlightened
if you guys take a look at swarfworks post with similar title he has pictures on there. If you have the opportunity to get one DO IT!!

Paul is a great guy and produces a great product!

Chef

chef4850

Enlightened
I would not say it is "worthless" with out the pics. I put Pauls thread with up with mine so you could look at the pics. His would be a lot better than mine anyway.

Chef