• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD - FAB FOUR

easilyled

Flashaholic
From left to right in the pics that follow:-

1) Nuwai Q3 Black modded with SSC-P4, glowring, section of Al. on the inside of the bezel (in front of window) polished to a mirror finish.
Excellent condition $25 SOLD TO lisantica

2) Fenix L1P modded with 1W Royal-Blue Luxeon by 47s. Ano is worn just around the split-ring hole, otherwise excellent condition. Speeds up the curing of adhesives that are sensitive to UV. Makes certain colored items fluoresce at night. $18 SOLD TO tx101

3) Ti BB Bitz Proto. One of five. Unlike the production run, these were made from Grade 5 Titanium. They use special "U2" bin SSC-P4s. There is no space for a trit in the tail of the protos as the score in the screw is too shallow, but would work with glow-powder. Condition is excellent. I can see no blemishes and was careful not to install a split-ring so as not to spoil the BB finish there. $160 SOLD TO GJW

4) SS custom gregw from this thread . Strikingly handsome light that looks a piece of cake to upgrade because the pill can be removed easily. Having said that the Q2-XRE puts out a very impressive output as it is. $145 SOLD TO Uriah

Standard Shipping is included for all lights. For lights 3) and 4), I'll include insurance and tracking for $12.

Disclaimer: Once the item has been shipped, I have upheld my end of the deal. I cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event of a postal mishap.

Onto the pics. :)

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: WTS FAB FOUR

agreed. any more info on the builder and/or driver? heatsink?

thanks!

These are the 2 threads that I'm aware of about this light:-

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/152657
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/158215

It reminds me of the Fenix P1D, except its of higher quality.
It works just as well on RCR123s as CR123s on all levels (unlike the P1D) and the beam is also noticeably less "ringy" than that of the P1D.

cpfer "gregw" has always been associated with quality items, like the Exolion for example, but has not been around CPF much lately.

If you search for his threads and posts, you will probably find out more about him. :)

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: WTS FAB FOUR - SEE SPECIAL DEAL ADDED 03/04!

**** Special offer no longer available ****

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

That SS light is SO sweet.

Uriah

Enlightened

Yes it is sweet so I'll take it!!
4) SS custom gregw from this thread . Strikingly handsome light that looks a piece of cake to upgrade because the pill can be removed easily. Having said that the Q2-XRE puts out a very impressive output as it is. $145
PM sent for PP info.
Thanks

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

4) SS custom gregw from this thread . Strikingly handsome light that looks a piece of cake to upgrade because the pill can be removed easily. Having said that the Q2-XRE puts out a very impressive output as it is. $145
PM sent for PP info.
Thanks

Thank you.....:thumbsup:

easilyled

Flashaholic

PM sent for PP info.
Thanks

Its yours. Thanks :) - SOLD TO Uriah

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: WTS FAB FOUR

Hey, the Bitz is feeling left out. Its a sweet light too. :(

Any "marks" that you see on the photo are just dust particles.

I'll reduce it to $170 and the Nuwai Q3 to $25

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ALL SPF/SOLD - TI BITZ PROTO, MODDED Q3 - REDUCTIONS

:paypal:
Thank you!
Greg