LED light with built in red?

Kraid

Enlightened
Can anyone recommend a good quality light that puts out some respectable lumens while having a built in red option for around $60 USD?

Thank you for your time!

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
What are you going to use it for. In some cases, the red zebralight headlamp might be ideal. But if you need to throw red light a long distance, it won't work for you.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Given the price you mentioned the only one I can think of is the Proton Pro. No, I take that back. There is a LedLenser that has both, but I'd still go for the Pro.

Geoff

Kraid

Enlightened
I had forgotten about the Proton! They didn't even have a "Pro" last time I had seen it. Its perfect though! Thanks, guys!

DoctaDink

Enlightened
  • Streamlight Sidewinder

• Pentagonlight/Maxpedition Molle Light (has red filter, and not particularly bright)

the following are nice lights but above your price limit:

• SureFire A2
  • Tomahawk FirstLight
  • Kroma

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Led lenser recon has a 3 led light plus 1 red 1 blue and 1 green. plus many headlights have white and red led.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 great suggestions:

1. Streamlight Packmate: 2x123 C4 (cree) led and 3mm red leds. side switch picks modes. Under 50.
2. Coleman Xponent 2x123 Cree with red leds. rotating ring/clicks picks hi/lo for red and white. Under 45.

houtex

Enlightened
Coleman makes one. About 90 lumens white,then a low red and blue. Runs on 3xaaa and I got mine for 20$. Forward clicky and uses a ring to change colors.

Last edited:

Latest posts