• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Clip UP/Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought this clip from Karl, but for some reason the holes don't line up on my Ra Clicky.

Not sure what it fits. Maybe my light just doesn't have the right holes. But the ad stated, "titanium bezel up/down pocketclip from wvaltakis2. This is new in original packaging with wrench and screws. "

Paid, $50, asking $35.

It's supposed to fit this light, but it doesn't work on mine.
4405686776_9001cf089c_o.jpg

Paid, $50, asking $35.

Last edited:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lisa, some clips require a bit of pressure to line up with the holes (by pressing down on the "T" part of the clip). The curve of the clip may not naturally match the curve of the light, but pressing on it should line up the holes.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well Lisa is correct. This clip does NOT fit a Ra clicky. I have a brand new Ra and the holes are too wide for my light. I believe they are the wider HDS holes and this clip is definitely longer than the one pictured in Lisa's first post. SOOO If I can find Karl's original sale thread, I believe he states that this IS in fact a Ra clip and I am positive that the clip both Lisa and I have come into possession of is not the one he originally pictured. Luckily I can pimp enough to make this one fit. To-Be-Continued.......Oh BTW, excellent transaction Lisa. Your Tops! :twothumbs

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I remember when this was first posted, I was pretty bummed I missed out and I remember this Clip being listed as a Ra clip and I am positive that the clip in the picture is not the clip he sold you! Unless we got special Ra Clicky lights that are shorter and skinnier?

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
To signalprick, I hope you do not think I intentionally sold you a bad or misrepresented item. If so, please send it back and I will reimburse you. I only want good/positive transactions with folks.

Let me know.
Thank you,
Lisa

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know! Mine Ra is a skinny version too :crackup:

I was VERY disappointed when the clip didn't fit.

Well I remember when this was first posted, I was pretty bummed I missed out and I remember this Clip being listed as a Ra clip and I am positive that the clip in the picture is not the clip he sold you! Unless we got special Ra Clicky lights that are shorter and skinnier?

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope! Your good people my friend! You thought you had a Ra clip! I think the responsibility here falls to Karl. So off to the Jeer section I go........

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had saved the original ad, the title said, when I bought it:

Titanium RaClicky Pocketclip and Mega Micro Titanium Bezel and Key

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek: As you can plainly see on the actual light pictured in the far right....this is a genuine custom made titanium Ra Clicky clip from wvtakis2 nstalled on ti Ra Clicky. I do not perpetrate fraud and I showed the up/down style clip exactly as pictured in the original sales thread. I have also included the post from my purchase of the light linking the purchase thread for the titanium clip. You will not find a more honest guy than I am so I have not misrepresented anything! :sick2:

006sj.jpg

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
At this point I don't know what's right, who's wrong, what's misrepresent, what's not.

I know the clip I bought did not fit my Ra Clicky. I have not received a reply to my original PM stating that.

I know I sold the clip and it doesn't fit another members Ra Clicky. I have not received a reply to my second PM stating that.

That's all I know.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek: As you can plainly see on the actual light pictured in the far right....this is a genuine custom made titanium Ra Clicky clip from wvtakis2 nstalled on ti Ra Clicky. I do not perpetrate fraud and I showed the up/down style clip exactly as pictured in the original sales thread. I have also included the post from my purchase of the light linking the purchase thread for the titanium clip. You will not find a more honest guy than I am so I have not misrepresented anything! :sick2:

006sj.jpg

NO you did not show the clip exactly in your sales thread and you did NOT say that this was a clip meant for a Ti Ra Clicky. YOU claimed it was a Ti Ra clicky clip, Which it is, but it is not the clip you posted a picture of which is a plagiarized picture from wvaltakis3 sales thread showing a Ti clip on a Ra Clicky. You then went on to say that these were pretty scarce which is why you were looking to get $50 for it! So why not just post up the picture you have right here in your original thread? Why plagiarize a picture from another thread then try and pass it off as something it is not? You know what? Now I don't give a crap if you make this right or not all I care about now is that this whole forum knows your a damn liar. You can lie to other people but don't try and pull that crap on me!

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Lisa,

I just checked my Ti Ra Clicky and my Al Ra Clicky. The holes are definitely wider on the Ti version than the aluminum Clicky.

The clip you were sold is meant only for the Ti Ra Clicky and not the aluminum version. Why the seller failed to mention this and why he also showed a photo of the clip on an Al Clicky since it won't fit those lights is beyond me. The clip you were sold is obviously also longer than the one in Karl's sales thread.

Karl should make this right.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clip you were sold is meant only for the Ti Ra Clicky and not the aluminum version. Why the seller failed to mention this and why he also showed a photo of the clip on an Al Clicky since it won't fit those lights is beyond me. The clip you were sold is obviously also longer than the one in Karl's sales thread.

I believe the mystery has been solved. I only have an Al Clicky and I bought it because I saw an Al Clicky in the ad. I thought I was buying a Titanium clip for my Al Clicky.

Why my PMs haven't been responded to is still a mystery though. I am uncomfortable airing words on a public forum when a private message could have possibly resolved it.

Lisa

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's amazing how some folks are quick to drag someones name in the mud
without knowing all the details. Live and Learn I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.