Jet Beam JETIII-M olight offset mount and RM-01

Lee Indy

Newly Enlightened

thanks to all the good people here and with a ton of help from marshall at going gear i now have my new favorite weapon light. and im gonna whoop on it hard. initial impressions are fantastic. Im not going to give any review until i get it mounted and have some serious rounds down range. im thinking updates at 1k 5k and 50k rounds. for now some teaser pictures and the RM-01 is fantastic they must have fixed the few bugs i read about.

Last edited:

Lee Indy

Newly Enlightened
what is the right size. there sized for a 17in monitor:shrug:
and when am i not going to have to do this image verification stuff? its only slightly annoying. i read the thing that that says after two im not a spammer. well ive got two.

Lee Indy

Newly Enlightened
jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmoun-9.jpg

jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmoun-8.jpg

jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmoun-7.jpg

jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmoun-6.jpg

jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmoun-5.jpg

jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmoun-4.jpg

jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmoun-3.jpg

jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmoun-2.jpg

jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmoun-1.jpg

jetbeamJETIII-Mwolightoffsetmountan.jpg

Lee Indy

Newly Enlightened
thanks. found something i dont like about it.... damn pocket clip. im gonna cut it so that its only a one way clip.

bluecrow76

Enlightened
Yeah... I did not like the clip that came with the III-M. While I had mine, I put the clip from my III PRO IBS on it.

Lee Indy

Newly Enlightened
this is my first jet beam so i dont have that luxury. its not a big deal. when i return from the mid east then its going on the rifle and prolly never coming off. im thinking nitecore defender infinity for an every day carry.