Newbie questions about Arc AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gopunk

I'm really close to buying one or two (these will be my first... i found this place from the anandtech forums)... but I have a few questions...

first... aside from color, is there any difference between the CPF special edition and the premium version? sorry if this has been answered before, but i just went through about 50 pages of search results and couldn't find the answer...

second... every so often i hear about people getting good deals on arcs... where is a good place to buy? i figured that it would be cheapest at the manufacturer's website... but apparently not? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome gopunk.

The 2003 CPF edition is a premium AAA. The only difference is the color (red finish) and the engraving. It is only available on the ARC website, unless you find a used one for sale. The ARC website has retail prices to give its dealers an advantage.

Go to the banners forum here at CPF and visit the sponsors. Many of them carry ARC products and you can shop them for the best price on a Premium AAA. Also check the Dealers forum for any specials there. And if you want a used / sometimes new, check out the Buy, Sell, Trade forum.

G

gopunk

Ah, that answers my questions, thanks! Pity, looks like I just missed out on some good deals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts