Ra twisty updates?

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone happen to have ANY idea on when (if?) the updated Ra twistys are going to be coming out? I dont' know if Henry gave any hints at SHOT?

I almost pulled the trigger on a Clicky 170 today, but what I really want is a new upgraded Twisty.

emac

Newly Enlightened
here is a quick email exchange that makes me smile with hope!!!!

Evan,

Around the beginning of next month.

Henry.

On Mar 16, 2010, at 4:15 PM, EVAN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am interested in the RA twisty and I am just wondering when you
> expect them to be available again???
>
> Evan
>
>
>

Hobbs

Newly Enlightened
here is a quick email exchange that makes me smile with hope!!!!

Evan,

Around the beginning of next month.

Henry.

On Mar 16, 2010, at 4:15 PM, EVAN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am interested in the RA twisty and I am just wondering when you
> expect them to be available again???
>
> Evan
>
>
>

Yeah!
ecstatic.gif

tucolino

Newly Enlightened
always wanted one.
guess it´s time to start saving money.
thanks for the news

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought when I got my Clicky 170 recently I wouldn't be getting any new lights for awhile but I just did a partial trade for a Twisty 85 TR knowing full well I am already craving something from Henry with the High Cri emitter. Weather or not that will be offered in the new Twisty remains to be seen..........

Muddquez

Newly Enlightened
I'm definitely going to be ordering one of these, I can't wait to see what changes have been made and the options available on this one. :D

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
Very good news. . . . especially since I just sold my Twistys and would love an updated version. . . . :D

Hobbs

Newly Enlightened
emo-fingers-crossed.gif
AA/2AA configuration pleeeezzzzz!
emo-fingers-crossed.gif
:party:

That would be nice!!! I am having a terrible time convincing myself to get a light that runs on oddball batteries. Yes, I consider CR123s oddball. Anything that costs upwards of $6usd each at the local STORE is oddball.

bansuri

Enlightened
Who buys CR123A's from the local store?
Anyone who hasn't been properly indoctrinated. CR123s DO seem weird when you're used to the idea of being able to get batteries anywhere, however, after proper CPF brainwashing you'll be buying them in bulk and rechargeables for EDC in no time.
It's still a good idea to have a AA flashlight around and I'd LOVE to see an Ra Twisty AA model!
Regarding the CR123 Twisty: it'll be good to see the "Out Of Stock" button replaced with an "Add To Cart" button on the Twisty page, my wife has a birthday coming up!

Hobbs

Newly Enlightened
Who buys CR123A's from the local store?

Did not say I would buy them from a local store, but they were oddball if they were not available at the local store. I buy tires for my cars on the internet, but I want batteries for my lights available in a one llama town in the Andes or a small shop along a back road in Tibet!

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to see what the new Twisty looks like too. I also want to see if there are any new Clickys' coming out.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just when I am thinking of splashing my cash on an Ra clicky I see this thread. What should I do now? Guess I will just have to wait.

Latest posts