• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired REDUCED to $450***ARC Mania SF-!!! AA "CUSTOM" one of a kind "Catch and Release"

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
REDUCED to $450***ARC Mania SF-!!! AA "CUSTOM" one of a kind "Catch and Release"

I have one SF-III AA that I just received from ARC mania. This one now has stock bezel along with a 160 lumen per watt Nichia NCSW119T LED driven at 700ma in high mode. Runs on 1 x AA alkaline, NiMH or Energizer lithium AA and has 3 brightness modes with memory. I will include a new carrying case. I would like to get $450.00 shipped. My Paypal address is: [email protected] Here are the specs:
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TITANIUM BEZEL PICTURED HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A STOCK BEZEL serial #010 shown below with the SST-90***
Length: 11cm
Width at head: 3.7cm
T6061 aircraft grade aluminum
Hard anodized in type III
Kem kote interior
LED: NCSW119T
Modes: 3, low = 20%, medium = 35%, high = 100%, + memory
Tailcap switch with tactical mode.
Silicone o-rings
SchottB270 mineral glass with AR coating

28grtyu.jpg

4lgbyv.jpg

1zzs3yh.jpg

28jfj83.jpg

I just received this one but I also bought a "FLOOD MONSTER" SST-90 so this one has to go! I can't believe how bright this thing is for just a single AA cell and the quality of workmanship is SUPERB! The titanium bezel pictured has been replaced with a stock bezel #010 shown above on the "Flood Monster" SST-90.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: REDUCED to $450***ARC Mania SF-!!! AA "CUSTOM" one of a kind "Catch and Release"

:shakehead Here we go again! Back up for sale at a reduced price now offered with a stock bezel for only $450!

Last edited: