Titaniun Surefire Titan User Comments

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
The Ti Titan has been out for a while now, and I thought it would be interesting to hear from the owners who use the light, and see what they have to say.

Me: I use it from time to time, mostly around the house. I have used it on some projects that required light and attach it to a mini tripod.

Makes a wonderful work light for small projects.

Overall, mine has worked fine, no issues.

I love it.

Mine is number 154.

Best wishes,

Redled

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still use mine (#328) quite a lot as an EDC. No particular issues so far, only some very occasional flickering and rare pre-flash. Surely nothing that worries me too much: I consider this light some sort of custom product or prototype assembled with non-standard components that lead to an occasional misbehavior. ;)

The possibility of having exactly the right amount of light for each task and ambient condition remains the Titan's best feature.:cool:

faco

Enlightened
I love mine #570. I have bought and sold many lights over the years and let me tell you, this light will never be offered for sale :D

I use it often but don't carry it daily. I have other lights that I use for work, around the home, etc.

To me the the price was no issue and now after a few years its priceless :D

faco

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Had it on my keychains for months until the T1A came out. It is a very good light with a better beam than the T1A as it is focussed.
Unfortunately mine developped a flicker and needed repair. It is back in perfect working order.

The deal breaker is the CR2. That sucks. Otherwise, a perfect little light.

bernie

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
#0005 has been in my pocket for quite some time and
it's served me well!

Talas

Newly Enlightened
Use it now and then as I rotate EDCs... prefer it over the T1A because it is smaller and has a better beam. Unfortunately, battery life is much worse than CR123... Definitely one of my favorite lights.

Size15's

Flashaholic
How is your finish on the Titan holding up being on a key ring?
I'm really pleased - it has 'weathered' well.
I don't really know what to expect from it - it's my first Titanium flashlight.
It is holding up better than the ArcAAA's I've previously EDC'd on my keys (not that the ArcAAA faired poorly though)

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I sold off my first one (#523) last year and still carry #61 in my watch pocket. Since I had the switch looked at it's been very reliable and I like the size much better than the fatter T1A.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
My first one was gritty to when new, although it never bothered me but the one I have now is only slightly so.

Love mine too and am considering a high CRI emitter for it!