Why is Surefire so prized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armyman9

Newly Enlightened
I am new to lights and am wondering why everyone seems to say Surefire is the best. Other companies like 4Sevens, Nitecore, or Fenix make very good lights with higher outputs and more features. What does Surefire do that is better? Thanks.

Dez

Newly Enlightened
I am new to lights and am wondering why everyone seems to say Surefire is the best. Other companies like 4Sevens, Nitecore, or Fenix make very good lights with higher outputs and more features. What does Surefire do that is better? Thanks.

Already covered, use the search function.

chef4850

Enlightened
There is a million other threads explaining why "surefire lights are so prized" It really come down to personal preference. I have several surefire lights and they are the "best of the best". great build, brighter than you think, always work just all around premium lights. Surefire lights are like tatoos once you get your first one you will want another. get one and try it out. If you don't like it you can sell it on the market place and recoup your money.

Try a search on surefire and you will get umteen threads discussing every aspect of the surefire phenomenon.

Chef

pwatcher

Enlightened
have you handled one? the quality just oozes out! some things you just need to experience to really understand!

sfca

Enlightened
You only know if you have one. Get one, and then you'll know.

And if you think you might not like it, look for a deal, keep the packaging and the marketplace will take care of you. You can sell it possible at cost, who knows?

Igor Porto

Enlightened
Do you prefer quality over brightness? There are other lights with outstanding quality AND brightness. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.