SureFire advertisement search.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all. I need a link to/copy of the E2DL Defender which shows the woman in the alley being followed by some shady dude. I'm writing a short essay on it*, and I need to turn in an electronic copy of the whole thing, image and all. Thanks for the help!

*man I love college sometimes.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I'm convinced that Shelby Chan's SureFire photography has attracted hundreds, perhaps thousands to SureFire products.
He changed the way flashlights were photographed.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's perfect, thank you Tempest. I'm going to use that along with the smaller images that were taken from it and put in the catalog.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm convinced that Shelby Chan's SureFire photography has attracted hundreds, perhaps thousands to SureFire products.
He changed the way flashlights were photographed.

Shelby has done for Surefire what Ichiro Nagata did for Handgunner magazine,
their photos of lights/guns photos show a similar style, something i am still trying to learn to do.

i know when i saw one of their catalogs many years ago (maybe 6 months before i got my first 6P) i flicked through the catalog again and again, just looking at the pictures

Last edited:

Mr Bigglow

Enlightened
A very well done photo- but even as a daily carrier and user of the Surefire E2D, it makes me think I'd rather have something in the .357 or .40 calibre line in my hand, in that situation. :D