LF2XT FUI problem

TandocTools

Newly Enlightened
Well, I got to messing aroung with the FUI on my new Liteflux LF2XT and now it is very screwed up. Does anyone have experience with programming these lights? No matter what I do i can't get it to reset to the factory settings and it is not doing anything rational at all. It turns on on the second click but then does not respond to anything and will only turn off if I remove the battery. Any ideas?
Thanks,
WT

KuKu427

Enlightened
:thinking: Not sure if this will help...try leaving the battery out for a longer period of time to "clear" the memory.
If not, contact your LF dealer. ;)

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Make sure the switch end is screwed in tight. In fact, unscrew it all the way, then screw it back in. I think this might fix your problem.

Good luck, and welcome to CPF.

Geoff

LED Cool

Enlightened
on top of what flying turtle said, also slide out the natural color aluminium inner battery tube while the tailcap is out. check inside the tube to make sure the battery spring is shiny and clean.

next, clean the lip of the battery and lip of the body. then clean the contacts in the head.

re-assemble everything and the light should come on in the first click. you should be able to change modes by 2 clicks (2xC) and read battery voltage by 5xC.

khoo

TandocTools

Newly Enlightened
When I went to disassemble and clean it, I discovered that my tail cap was 3 full turns from being tight :crazy:. I tightened it and it's running perfectly again in CUI. I'll play with the FUI another day. Thank you so much for the help!