Rayovac
Remington
Ryder
Streamlight
T.O.P.
Tenergy
TerraLUX

??????????????
What exactly are you looking for? That's a pretty broad request... But based on your list, I'd say:

Inova
Peak
Pelican
Novatac
Petzl
Streamlight.

Cheers.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF Zippoman you will be better off by telling us a little bit about the type of light you are looking for. What type of batterys? What size, how much you want to spend, how much light output you looking for, do you need one mode light or multiple modes, are you looking for a light with a lot of throw or flood or a good mix of both?

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
:welcome: Zippoman

this Welcome Mat may help you.

there are too many manufacturers you can buy from. and if 400-600 lumens light is what you are looking for (from your other thread here), then you can go by elimination process and perhaps end up with only a handful of choices.

A few notable manufacturers from your list that may fit your 400-600 lumens criteria:
- Fenix
- MagLite + TerraLux
- Olight

and a few other that wasn't on your list:
- SureFire + Drop-in (from moddoo, nailbender, etc.)
- ThruNite
- Electro Lumens
- Malkoff Devices
- EagleTac
- Tiablo
- JetBeam

knowing what you are gonna use the light for and you will have a better chance of getting the light you want. Once you ID a light, you can head on to CPFMarketPlace WTS: Flashlights & Parts and start your hunt. Remember you will need to register there if you have not already done so. or you can choose from list of dealers here to buy from.

Zippoman

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF Zippoman you will be better off by telling us a little bit about the type of light you are looking for. What type of batterys? What size, how much you want to spend, how much light output you looking for, do you need one mode light or multiple modes, are you looking for a light with a lot of throw or flood or a good mix of both?

i'm looking for a 2-5 hundred lumen light my budget is 100$ bucks i was thinking about the Fenix TK40 is that a good quality light?

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't own a TK40 but own a lot of other Fenix light's and they are really nice lights. Fenix makes good lights and I have heard good things about the TK40. Now 200-500 lumens is a big gap so what type of application do you intend to use the light for.

The TK40 may be a good light but not a very good EDC light to just throw in your pocket and go or even put in a holster. It would be a great general purpose light for around the house, yard or in a vehicle.

LightJaguar

Enlightened
Damn was up with all this new guys all of a sudden looking for hundreds of lumens. Sheesh I remember when I was new and the Fenix L2D made me giggle like a little girl.
How about a Surefire 6p with a Malkoff M60. You might be able to find that set up in the Market place. I believe that the M60 drop in pushes over 200 lumens and its built like a tank. The 6p is a well built host also.

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm looking for a 2-5 hundred lumen light my budget is 100$ bucks i was thinking about the Fenix TK40 is that a good quality light?

The Fenix TK40 is over your $100 price limit. The price for one ranges from about $130 to $160.

lights-out

Newly Enlightened
Duracell (P&G) actually owns Garrity, I think. I would not reco them - have never been impressed with those lights.

Don't forget about COAST or LED LENSER. Those guys make a heck of a light! The throw on the COAST light is second to none, especially for the price point.

You might also look at a Brinmann armormax light - they are relatively inexpensive in price, but they have a nice throw and good lumen output - they are similar to the INOVA lights.

Hopefully this helps.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn was up with all this new guys all of a sudden looking for hundreds of lumens. Sheesh I remember when I was new and the Fenix L2D made me giggle like a little girl.
How about a Surefire 6p with a Malkoff M60. You might be able to find that set up in the Market place. I believe that the M60 drop in pushes over 200 lumens and its built like a tank. The 6p is a well built host also.

Yeah, CPF's current trends is driving all vets away.. Sad sad times.:sick2:

mpkav

Newly Enlightened
They always say bigger is better, soon we will be talking about 5000 Lumen lights!!!
Olight and Fenix are great. Surefire is always at the top. The Olight M30 is a good light. 700 Lumens but a little over your range. Might be able to find it for $120-$130 if i remember correctly.

Zippoman

Newly Enlightened

i'm new to this forum not to flashlight man

Zippoman

Newly Enlightened
The Fenix TK40 is over your $100 price limit. The price for one ranges from about $130 to $160.

i was thinking about that aswell i'm willing to go over 100 but no more than 150, i saw that light new for 137 on ebay

don.gwapo

Enlightened
i was thinking about that aswell i'm willing to go over 100 but no more than 150, i saw that light new for 137 on ebay
Ha ha. You can't resist about the TK40's high output do you? :grin2:. Check also the ITP A6 Polestar. Got 700 Lumens, 6xAA and almost half the price of the TK40.

Zippoman

Newly Enlightened
Ha ha. You can't resist about the TK40's high output do you? :grin2:. Check also the ITP A6 Polestar. Got 700 Lumens, 6xAA and almost half the price of the TK40.

is the ITP A6 Polestar good quality tho? And is it really 700 lumen?