Need help choosing between a Fenix or a SolarForce?

mpireone

Newly Enlightened
I need help choosing between a Fenix TK11 R2 Premium 7090 XR-E or a Solarforce L2P Pro HA3 MC-E? And a Solarforce Masterpiece, Fenix TK30 or a Tiablo Ace G?

I want a pocket sized torch and a outdoor torch which is good in quality that will blast an area with light, with a decent throw without a donut?

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
In a small pocket sized application, the beam pattern of any multi-die light (using P7 or MC-E) will probably have a noticeable donut hole. You say you are looking for throw, so I would suggest an XR-E light. Not a P7/MC-E.

timbo114

Enlightened
I want a pocket sized torch and a outdoor torch which is good in quality that will blast an area with light, with a decent throw without a donut?

TK11 R2...built like a tank ... throws like a SW light saber .. done.

This was my 1st premium LED torch purchase.

anonymoususer

Newly Enlightened
I need help choosing between a Fenix TK11 R2 Premium 7090 XR-E or a Solarforce L2P Pro HA3 MC-E? And a Solarforce Masterpiece, Fenix TK30 or a Tiablo Ace G?

Where did you find the particular Solarforce?

carrot

Flashaholic
The Olight M30 is hilariously pocket-sized and puts out a very nice amount of light. It is a bit bigger and heavier than is my preference to carry but if you want a lot of light it's hard to beat that.

jenskh

Enlightened
Check down in this thread
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/243264
ITC shop has pretty bad customer service...

I have bought from them several times. They have made a couple of mistakes, but they have answered all my questions and shipped in a few hours. They do everything they can to correct mistakes, and I have come out of it very good (got a couple of flashlights almost for free).

So I agree with the thread about the language barrier, but I think you can trust that they do their best.

Jens