• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***WITHDRAWN***mokume gane custom La Petite Killer combo by wvaltakis2

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just picked this up from London Lad and it is breathtaking but I just scored the "FLOODMONSTER" from ARC MANIA so I need to raise some funds to replenish my account so the wife doesn't shoot me! :devil:

Titanium & Mokume neck/keychain light set by wvaltakis2

img1008md.jpg

img0995o.jpg

This is a keychain/neck light combo consisting of both a 357 (La Petite Killer) and a AAA battery tube (standard Killer), and an interchangeable head and a custom plug for whichever tube is not in use.

You can wear the neck light for EDC and carry the AAA body on the keys ready to go for those longer runtime uses.

$375 Shipped Worldwide!

Last edited:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
Re: mokume gane custom La Petite Killer combo by wvaltakis2

That's some pretty quick 'catch and release' Karl. What, is it under the legal limit or something? :laughing:

Seriously, that's a nice looking set, but I'm :broke: at the moment. Good luck with your sale.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl - you are the "Catch & Release" King!

Great looking set - now I have to look through the threads to see what you bought from Arc Mania - I saw the AA SF-III (I think) - did you get something else?

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

You know me Neale...I saw that SST-90 FLOODMONSTER and I had to have it. It's heading my way! I can honestly say nothing touches the camo mag Dark Zero built. I will keep hunting or have him build me another. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt and will buy whatever I want and if I lose interest :poof: "Catch and Release"

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***REDUCED***mokume gane custom La Petite Killer combo by wvaltakis2

Karl, you are killing me with this! :twak: ........ :duck:

Folks, I have not seen this light combo in person but I have a small light made from Mokume Gane and :twothumbs so someone :poke: before I post the magic words myself :candle: Tic Toc :drool: :D

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***REDUCED***mokume gane custom La Petite Killer combo by wvaltakis2

:devil: OK...I just bought something new and need to raise some quick cash. How about $300 for this dazzling duo? That's $75 plus the cost of shipping less than I paid for it a couple weeks ago, :naughty:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***NOW $300***mokume gane custom La Petite Killer combo by wvaltakis2

Awesome deal!!!!!!!! If I wasn't chasing down a Spy 005 right now, these little gems would have been heading to sunny Calif.!