• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded: Triple XPG Mag 1C With LXP Optics

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made this as I could not stop the urge of trying out XPG R5s on Ledli LXP Real Spot (RS) Optics, which is the best optics for XPG right now from what I an reading. I was not disapointed!

Up for sale is a mag 1C Black with Triple Black LXP Real Spot Optics/XPG.

Specs are:

• Black C Mag cut down & re-threaded to 1C
  • Body bored out & able to receive 26mm Battery
  • Recessed tail spring for shortness & reduce pressure to battery
  • 3x Ledli LXP RS Optics (The best optics for XPG right now)
  • 3x XPG R5 on 14mm board
  • Bottom half of the Download Alu. multisink thermo glued to the mag head
  • Direct Drive Single mode, instant max brightness
  • Beautiful snow white tint, no green, no blue, no yellow, just pure pure white
  • Beautiful hot spot & beam, about same size spot as P7, jut brighter
  • Perfect beam, will pass the mustard from any critical white wall hunter
  • It runs on 1 DX protected 25500 C size 4.2V Li-ion or you can make spacer mod to run 18650
  • Do not use IMR 26500, the included C-lion will drive 1.5Amp into each XPG, IMR will be too much.
  • Do not take the head off. if you have to, then you must losen the switch & rotate the switch with the head to avoid wires being broken. As the led & heat sink are is in the head & hard wired to the switch in the body!.

Asking: $145 Now $135 Now $125Now $115
Add $10 to cover PP fee & shipping. USA Only.
Add $9 if you want a DX C-lion to come with the light
For return customer who have bought lights from me in the past,
Free shipping if no fee gift/money owned options are used when paying.

To reduce buyer stress, I will take full responsibility for the light to arrive at your Paypal Address, not just in the hands of USPS! Delivery Confirmation will be used as the ultimate definitive evidence in case of any delivery issues. I haven't had any so far.

img4284g.jpg

img4209g.jpg

img4279c.jpg

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Triple XPG Mag 1C With LXP Optics

In looking at the beamshoot you wouldn't really see how super white this tint is. I got to see it in person and wholly cow this light has likely the whitest tint I have seen.

It also has a perfect beam like the Malkoff WildCat. I don't understand how or why the beam is soo white, but I like it.

Bump and good luck.:twothumbs

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any idea of runtime with a C Li-ion 3300mAh battery?

It draws current starting about 4.5 amp at the tail & goes down to 3 amp or so as battery run down, assume average current 3.7 Amp during discharge process, one can estimate about 50min Run time on a 3300 mAh (=3.3Amp for an hour)
C-lion.

The included C-lion will give you about 1 hr run time. If you already have a C-lion, you can deduct $10 from the price.

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

In looking at the beamshoot you wouldn't really see how super white this tint is. I got to see it in person and wholly cow this light has likely the whitest tint I have seen.

It also has a perfect beam like the Malkoff WildCat. I don't understand how or why the beam is soo white, but I like it.

Bump and good luck.:twothumbs

Big C. Thanks very much. I too love the snow white tint. I think it's because the LXP optics, as I've had quite a few XPG build with various reflectors, non had such pure white tint as those that coming out of the LXP TIR lens.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

That looks sweet, if I didn't want your deft clone so badly, I would have snatched this one up.

Bump for a killer looking light !

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

That looks sweet, if I didn't want your deft clone so badly, I would have snatched this one up.

Bump for a killer looking light !

Thanks!, but my Deft clone isn't for sale :cool:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Reduced Again: Triple XPG Mag 1C With LXP Optics

Price reduced again, now just $125. Need funds fast for some parts to build my next light :cool:

Feel free to PM me with offers:thumbsup:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $30 Reduction: Triple XPG Mag 1C With LXP Optics

Light has been traded

Last edited: