• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn - Milkyspit KL4 'Boxter'

Status
Not open for further replies.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
**Sorry folks - decided to withdraw it.**

Literally just got this little jewel...from a great CPF member. And I'd love to hang on to it - it's a great little EDC - built like a tank with 4 great levels including a super low that is great for moving around the house without disturbing your spouse. BUT, alas, I need the funds for another project...

Reading from the signature Milky 'tape' around the bezel, "Milky KL4 'Boxter' SSCP4 USWOH Acorn Dx867 (v7.07.24.01)" Obviously, a Surefire E2E body and a clicky, stand up tail switch. Light is in great shape - even better than Toby originally stated - there are a couple of tiny, hard to see nicks on the ano and TINY speck of rust you can see on the clip, but I hope to remove that today.

(Withdrawn) Looking for $175 shipped CONUS, insured for $200, I pay the all fees and shipping. Paypal ONLY - outside US, please PM and we can discuss. As a bonus, IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT OPTION, I'LL INCLUDE 12 PRIMARIES. No, they are not Surefires, but they are fresh 123s...

OR - looking for a 1x123 Ti McClicky Pak - a 'user' is okay. PM if you have any questions, or my email is in my profile.

First :takeit: HERE gets it and supersedes all emails or PMs.

Some 'eye candy':

IMG_3511.JPG

(of course the titanium beauty holding it up is NOT included - :naughty:)
IMG_3513.JPG

IMG_3515.JPG

IMG_3499.JPG

IMG_3500.JPG

IMG_3501.JPG

IMG_3502.JPG

thanks for looking! :grin2:

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FSOT - Milkyspit KL4 'Boxter'

Great price and a great person to deal with! I am suprised this hasn't sold. Scott does great work. There was even a thread recently about "where do I buy a Milky light?"... Right here... :twothumbs

SFfanman

Enlightened

Looks like an awesome combination here. :thumbsup: Better not stay too long as I have always been curious about a Milky EDC. :naughty: Great beamshots, man that last one almost looks like a Haiku XP-G style. Dare I ask what kind of tint she produces?

Positive bump for a great seller and no doubt great light.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great price and a great person to deal with! I am suprised this hasn't sold. Scott does great work. There was even a thread recently about "where do I buy a Milky light?"... Right here... :twothumbs

Looks like an awesome combination here. :thumbsup: Better not stay too long as I have always been curious about a Milky EDC. :naughty: Great beamshots, man that last one almost looks like a Haiku XP-G style. Dare I ask what kind of tint she produces?

Positive bump for a great seller and no doubt great light.

Thank you gentlemen for those kind words! And it is a terrific example of a Milky Boxter - his work is outstanding and for one looking for an ultimate EDC this just might fit the bill.

As for the tint, it has been accurately described by others as "creamy"...that is almost a perfect description. It isn't warm nor is it 'blue' or too white - no, it is the color of cream. Amazingly smooth transition from spot to flood, and 4 great levels. I really have a preference for lights that have a VERY low setting (move around the house at night) and this one has a great low - I measure it at 8 lux which is roughly the equivalent of half a lumen. Then 3 other levels progressively brighter up to a great full power beam.

So thanks again!:wave:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Run takes some of the nicest photos I've seen. The guitar wall shots in particular are really useful. :thumbsup:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in anything else trade-wise, besides the McClicky? I don't even have anyting in mind...just wondering if you have any "wants."

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Run takes some of the nicest photos I've seen. The guitar wall shots in particular are really useful. :thumbsup:

Thanks! Great lights always make the beamshots look great... :thumbsup:

Interested in anything else trade-wise, besides the McClicky? I don't even have anyting in mind...just wondering if you have any "wants."

No, not really. I'm actually starting to have second thoughts about even selling it. :eek:

But thanks for asking! :D

Gatsby

Enlightened

I have a Creemator with a McR19 in place of the optics, so a very similar light other than the emitter - and it is an extremely practical and useful light.

I have mine on an FB1 body and it is a super compact, super useful EDC with a wonderful low and a very bright high. If someone is looking for an EDC light it would be very hard to find one much better than one of Milky's creations!

scout24

Flashaholic
And I went home looking for a McClicky Ti pack... No luck with one to part with. Thanks for saving me the money ! :rolleyes: Hope you enjoy using it.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, if you're bummed-out I've got a somewhat similar head on hand that I built some time back, but it doesn't have a home. It's a 'Seoulmator' build in KL1gen4 head smooth reflector, UCL, Acorn 1.0, custom firmware (mode 1: high then ultralow... mode 2: high then medium then ultralow... 7 quick blinks moves between the modes). I'm thinking $150 plus shipping. If anyone wants to claim it, send me PM or email...

img-email-milky-quarryrun-com.gif

Anyway, just wanted to make the offer. Maybe it'll ease somebody's pain. :whistle:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bet it goes quickly....

:poof:

:whistle:

Incidentally, I just returned from a walk with my dogs in pitch dark with this little light. It is amazing - it has a beam pattern very similar to another light that I have been pretty vocal about...beautiful, smooth transition from spot to flood - 'creamy' beam profile. And it is tiny! Granted, I haven't been around here long - since last April and didn't discover custom lights until October of last year, but this is a real sleeper.

Somebody ought to snatch this head up quickly - find a nice little E series size head and you'll have a prize...just my $.02. You already know, but Milky's stuff is some of the very best you can buy!! :twothumbs

Last edited:

Gatsby

Enlightened
Run4jc - nice call on keeping the Boxter - with your Creemator with optics you'll have the best of all worlds - I'm pondering another Milky build with optics so I'll have one reflector and one TIR version...

That is one heck of deal on the Seoulmater - can't believe no one has snagged it!

Perhaps a bump will let folks know to sneak a peek at this thread despite the Boxter being withdrawn... :twothumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.