New led flashlight

Bill2032

Newly Enlightened
Hi I am looking for a new led flashlight with good throw and one that is fairly bright. I was looking a something like the jetbeam rrt0. The reason I like it is because of the selector ring. What torch has a good throw and awesome brightness. I will mostly be
using it for spotting

chef4850

Enlightened
if you like the selector ring and you want throw take a look at the RRT-1 and then the RRT-2. Both have selector rings and are brighter than the RRT-0 with more throw. RRT-1 has a larger reflector and is the best thrower out of the three.

Take a look at the market place there are some great deals on these light from time to time.

Chef

joe1512

Enlightened
You might wanna be more specific. What lights do you already have, if any?

When you say bright, do you mean 700 lumens bright, or 200 with good throw?

Do you have a budget in mind? Otherwise, Ill tell ya that the Olight Intimidator SST-90 is a good choice. Around 2000 lumens or more with a great reflector. :)

Bill2032

Newly Enlightened
I currently only have a fenix p2d ce. I am looking for something around 200-500 lumens. It dosent need to have a selector ring but I thought it was a nice feature. I would like it to be around 100-200 dollars. Is there anything custom I can get / make.