An Addict without a Seller

Ksailork

Newly Enlightened
I would like to try out some new lights but am consistently running into "Out of Stock" (Particularly with Quarks and Nitecores) What gives?

carrot

Flashaholic
If you've already tried 4sevens for the Quarks, try GoingGear.com instead. Marshall is a great guy to deal with. GG also stocks Nitecore, Olight and a whole bunch of others.

Ksailork

Newly Enlightened
Not kidding..most popular sellers seem to be out of the popular models. I'll admit, I'm not always willing to try out new web retailers.

Last edited:

Ksailork

Newly Enlightened
Trying out the AA circuit. Quark AA, R2 Edition and the NiteCore SmartPD D10 SP Edition. carrot's suggestion of goinggear.com has helped with the latter. I'd wish for the Quark to be in the neutral white but understand that was a limited one-time run. TIA.

I think batteryjunction is still down because of the fire. But now that you bring it up, they have been awfully kind and responsive to me as a customer. Perhaps I should be patient and wait for them to be up and running. I'm sure they could use the return business.

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
Quark XP-E R2 is discontinued, so you might as well try out the XP-G R5. IMHO the XP-G R5 is a pretty awesome improvement over the XP-E R2 and I would rather have the XP-G light every time... XP-G is the future... with a generally wider hotspot and higher efficiency...

Let It Bleed

Newly Enlightened
I was looking at some Nitecores at a very reputable on-line dealer. We conversed by email and he informed me that their stock of Nitecores was getting low because they got them through Battery Junction (fire).

Latest posts