• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: ARC6; Withdrawn: Spy007 + AOTH

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
It looks like I'm having a crack at beating Karl's catch and release time record with these lights. I wouldn't sell them if I had the choice but I need the money urgently for my project car :broke:. I guess the fact that I haven't owned them long and haven't yet grown an attachment to them makes the sale a little easier. :sigh:

Edit: I have decided to hold on to the Spy because it's a light I will always want to own and I don't think it's worth selling now and then having to endure the search for a new one.

First up is an Arc6 I recently traded with Karl. It came from this thread originally. Karl posted the light straight to me without using it and I have put it through little use. Please note that no extra piston is being offered with this light. This light is not a shelf queen and has a few small wear marks in the anodising but nothing I can photograph clearly. I would still consider the light to be in very good condition. Has a blue trit in the tail.
*SOLD*$140*SOLD* shipped worldwide via Australia Post Airmail. Payment via paypal gift or add 4%

Next up is a Spy007 and AOTH holester that I bought from Troy in this thread. After some difficulties with customs, the light arrived this afternoon. It was described as mint in Troy's thread and I agree with that assessment. It has a perfect neutral white tint (makes my Ra 140C-GT look blue) and the most positive switch feel of the three Spys that I've owned.
*Withdrawn*$850*withdrawn* shipped worldwide via Australia Post Registered Airmail. Payment via paypal gift or add 4%.

March20102.jpg

March20103.jpg

March20101.jpg

March20104.jpg

Thanks for looking. :twothumbs

Last edited:

Kgp

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: ARC6, Spy007 + AOTH

man, I am half tempted to buy my arc6 back! A very nice light indeed :thumbsup:

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
Re: FS: ARC6, Spy007 + AOTH

:thinking:

You can stop scratching your head now, Troy. I've decided to hold on to the Spy. I was offered an engine at a good price for the car I'm building and the Spy that I had just received was my first choice to raise some extra cash. After my initial impulsiveness, I have now thought things over and selling the Spy would be a regretful sale and would probably result in me searching for another Spy down the track. There are plenty of engines going around, not many Spies. Plus, this one's a good one. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts