Got my LS

Status
Not open for further replies.

richpalm

Banned
It's great! It's hip to where it's at, baby! Never knew you could get this much out of an LED.

I wish all customer service was this good (in the whole consumer arena) as our suppliers are here at CPF!

The light-LSH-S #394-is beautiful. Everything is flawless. I think the only thing I'd change (personal preference) would be to have rougher checkering, like my M3, for better grip. I went to the local hardware store and got an O-ring that fit in the groove where the switch assembly joins the head so I can hold the light Surefire-cigar-style.

I use a SF lanyard and wear it around my neck at work so I can get to it quickly-sometimes I have to do that when a patient hits the call bell.

The beam is perfect-I really have to hold it close to a wall to see the reported LS-H diamond shaped hotspot-under norman use it is not really noticeable.

The switch is nice and solid without any flickering or any other problems.

All in all, I didn't know what I was missing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.