• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Malkoff M61 drop-in

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gene is currently at home resting and not allowed to work at the moment. I'd like to purchase a M61 from his site, but it hasn't been updated for many days.

Anyone with a M61 drop-in that isn't getting used and would like to sell, shoot me a pm. I have a C2 that is currently empty and looking for a friend to hang out with :D.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent Max

Thanks for the lead, Litskr42. I have sent a PM to him.

Dog Chaser said:
Maxspeeds,

Have you tried any of Nailbenders drop-ins? I have a SST-50 and a dual XP-G that I'm very happy with.

Dog

I have not tried one of Nailbender's drop-ins yet. However, this will be my first P60 drop-in from Gene as well. I'm fascinated with Gene's copper housing and new reflector

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
maxspeeds, just to warn you, this is a slippery slope you are about to venture out on!! :D

Youre gonna start to wonder what the other drop ins can do, the L's and LL's for runtime, then the flood's for a wide beam, oh and the MD2's, 3's and 4's. Man then there is the WildCat, MCE's, and lets not forget about the W's, and the 30's. So many dropins, so little cash. :eek:

Good luck! :devil:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the warning, PoliceScannerMan. I'll be trying my best to hold my wallet closed :D. Hopefully the M61 will be everything I need to not need to try anything else (knock on wood).

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't give up. I got lucky and snagged one the other day.
Build quality is superb, the output put a silly grin on my face!

Once Gene's back in the saddle, I will get 2 more.

Your gonna love it!