• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Lummi RAW with Green Trit Vintage $60

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a vintage Lummi RAW, it has been used, I'd rate it user condition. I am not the original owner.

The little gem does look better to the naked eye, but I made my macro lens show all of it's "beauty marks".

4429689244_437aa5ce87_o.jpg

4429689326_4ff0a2f042_o.jpg

Will ship with battery to US.

Asking $60 paypal cash funds please.

Lisa

***Update, I'll withdraw this for now as it may be hard for me to replace should I have some seller's remorse.

Last edited:

wapkil

Enlightened
Re: FS: Lummi RAW with Green Trit Vintage $60

I have a vintage Lummi RAW, it has been used, I'd rate it user condition. I am not the original owner.

[...]

Will ship with battery to US.

I may be interested but I have a few questions. You won't ship international (to Europe) or when shipping international you won't ship the battery? I don't know how many RAW models are out there - can you write what metal it is made from and what LED it has (I'd like a warm one)?

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry if my ad was unclear.
This is a US sale. I am including a battery with it.
I believe the material to be aluminum.
I do not know which LED it is. I twist part way for low and further for hi mode.

Lisa

wapkil

Enlightened

Sorry if my ad was unclear.
This is a US sale. I am including a battery with it.
I believe the material to be aluminum.
I do not know which LED it is. I twist part way for low and further for hi mode.

Thanks for the answer. I believe that all the RAWs have this interface but there were different LEDs used in different models. I think the ones that are sold now by Rob all have the type name engraved on them (raw al, raw ns, etc.). This one looks different - maybe this could help prospective buyers determine what LED it uses.

Anyway, since it's US-only I don't qualify as a buyer. Good luck with the sale :)

EDIT: I hope it's ok to add this in your thread - if someone has for sale a RAW Al with a warm LED, please let me know. I probably should have posted WTB somewhere but since I already started writing about it here...

Last edited:

Tim W

Enlightened

I had one a while back.

NICE little light.

I've got too many irons in the fire at the moment, or I'd be all over this at this price!

To answer a few questions raised earlier:

They had a Cree led, don't remember which one in particular, but the one I had was very white.

They take a CR2 battery, either primary or rechargeable. You'll get much longer runtimes with the primary, but a MUCH brighter high level with the rechargeable battery.

Hope this helps.

ETA: second guessing myself now. I'm not sure that is a CR2 version.

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lisa, looks like your collection is missing some serious throwers :D

What I mean is some big Aspehrical that would easily throw 2-3x than best thrower in your collection.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/264982

Let me know if you are interested in a trade, I am interested in the raw if this is a CR2 version, could you post a photo of the battery? I already
have 14250 version.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a CR2 version as that is the battery I have in it.

I'm looking for something to house my Sundrop engine mostly right now.

Lisa

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

They had a Cree led, don't remember which one in particular, but the one I had was very white.

ETA: second guessing myself now. I'm not sure that is a CR2 version.
It is an Orb Raw, made of aluminum and powered by a CR2 cell. But it doesn´t have a Cree emitter. There was a version of this style that came with a Cree XR-E (one of the first lights that had a XR-E iirc) but they had a slightly longer head than this one. This one has a luxeon LED (if stock).

Eric

fyrstormer

Banned

Looks nice. I very nearly jumped on it, but you know what? I've already got two Raw Ti's. This should go to someone more Lummi-deficient than I.

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric242, you are right about one of them being taller. I thought I'd show a photo that proves your observations to be correct :D

4431373403_7f82ca2d68_o.jpg

4432143986_6dcaa92960_o.jpg