would Maglite replace this?

roguekiller23231

Newly Enlightened
I've had a mini Maglite 2aaa torch that has been broken for quite some time, (not even sure were it is, down the back of the desk i think. lol) on cleaning it, probably stupid cleaning it on the inside, but i did, and the little connection right at the end of the inside of the torch were the + side of the battery touch's just broke off, i was using the minimalest of pressure! but it still happend, so would i be able to claim any warrenty repairs on it?? because it doesnt work anymore.

also had bad luck with these torch's got 2 mini maglite solitairs, and there seems to be a short connection somewere, because i have to constantly hit it to get the brightness up, because as i move it the beam strengh changes.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who made the batteries? Duracell and Energizer tend to replace things eaten by their batteries.

roguekiller23231

Newly Enlightened
the solitaires it happens regardless of battery make, tried rechargable ones (heard the they arnt good for Maglites though) Panasonic ones, Energizer and Duracell ones.

the other torch, (mini maglite 2aaa) i had only had for a few weeks, think a battery started to leak inside, so i took the battery out and tried to clean the inside with a few qtips, and think thats when i did the damage.

Saint_Dogbert

Enlightened
I think my dad had Duracell replace a minimag 2AA that was ruined by leaked batteries. It might also be worth simply asking maglite for a new tailcap.