• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Fenix P2D olive HA3, Lummi Wee NS shell, Titanium EX10 GD+

fyrstormer

Banned
Spring's coming and it's time to finance some custom welding on my mountain bike, so I'm putting a couple of lights up for sale.

The first one is a NiteCore EX10 with an OSRAM Golden Dragon emitter, which is pretty uncommon to start with, but now it's installed in a titanium shell made by Russtang. As with all of my PD lights, I've lightly sanded and polished the button so the epoxy covering the green tritium vial is perfectly smooth, just the way I like it. Other than that, it's in the exact same condition I received it in when I bought the shell a couple months ago.

$160 including USPS flat-rate shipping.

CIMG4000.jpg

CIMG4001.jpg

CIMG4002.jpg

The second light is a Lummi Raw NS that I carried in my watch pocket for a couple months about a year ago, but I haven't used it since I borked the light engine, and I'm tired of waiting for the replacement to arrive. This one has a couple tiny dings on it, but only just big enough to catch the edge of your fingernail. The reflector has been polished and the tarnish has been removed, ready to start from scratch with whatever surface treatment you want to do to it. If you have a Lummi Wee that you've upgraded the light engine in, and now you have a spare kicking around, buy this and put your spare LE in it.

Oops, I almost forgot to mention, I'll be including a pair of 10180 batteries and magnetic spacers, so you don't need to worry about buying extra batteries.

$40 including USPS flat-rate shipping. This price accounts for the cost of a new light engine if you don't already have one.

CIMG4005.jpg

CIMG4006.jpg

CIMG4007.jpg

The third light is just a plain old Fenix P2D with olive anodizing and a glow-in-the-dark switch cover; it's not custom, but it didn't seem worth it to make a separate thread just for it. This light sat in my glovebox for a few months and never got used; I thought it would be a good idea to have a light in my car, but wouldn't you know it, I always have at least two in my pockets, so it's never been an issue.

$35 including USPS flat-rate shipping.

CIMG4004.jpg

CIMG4003.jpg

As with all my sales, the first "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium EX10 GD+, Lummi Wee NS shell (no emitter), Fenix P2D olive HA3

I'll take the EX10.

:paypal:

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium EX10 GD+, Lummi Wee NS shell (no emitter), Fenix P2D olive HA3

Backup on the EX10.

alphazeta

Enlightened
Re: FS: Lummi Wee NS shell (no emitter), Fenix P2D olive HA3, Titanium EX10 GD+ [SOLD

I'll take the wee shell.

thanks
az

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Re: FS: Lummi Wee NS shell (no emitter), Fenix P2D olive HA3, Titanium EX10 GD+ [SOLD

glad you got it ...I was on the fence and thought it was in market place.

flip

Enlightened

Back up on the Wee just in case.

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: FS: Fenix P2D olive HA3 [SPF], Lummi Wee NS shell [SOLD], Titanium EX10 GD+ [SOLD

...and now the Fenix is sold. Looks like that's a wrap guys, thanks for your business. I'll send these all out on Monday.

EDIT: Hey, I just noticed the EX10 sold in 8 minutes. I think that's a personal record, and pretty close to the all-time fastest sale on CPF. :D

Last edited: