So much for USPS delivering on-time

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstrickler

Enlightened
I ordered a lanyard ring from CPFMP back in late February, and it still has yet to arrive.... Want to know why?

USPS seems to be fascinated by what it looks like!

It was shipped from Washington (state), to Tucson, Arizona. It has gone through who knows how many states, and 2 unnecessary sorting facilities, on the OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY, and still has yet to arrive...:wtf::thumbsdow

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIn...nquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101150134711084326861

This is the first problem I've ever had with USPS, and I just want to know why it's traveling around the country (possibly the world, if they keep this up):hairpull:

carrot

Flashaholic
Sucks to hear.

Check out how it's traveled! [maps.google.com]

mapsr.png

Last edited:

roguekiller23231

Newly Enlightened
this usually happens if there isnt enough paid for postage via airmail, so it will be passed through surface mail to various sorting offices befor it arrives some time in december. lol

they have either lost or the package is damaged, this can usually be the reason sorting offices or delivery companies as for a package description.

Larbo

Enlightened
Sometimes Iam amazed how fast I get a package, other times there is a delay that makes no sense. We all have many stories like this good and bad...take a deep breath and repeat after me, maybe tomorrow maybe tomorrow.. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.