• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **Sold and Paid For"- Sweet Titanium Lego

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
**SOLD PAID FOR **

Offering a sweet lego consisting of:

Erin A19 Titanium head, McR19-XR reflector with delrin centering ring, Sandwich Shoppe GDuP 3 speed Cree XR-E light engine and a McGizmo ti 1x123 McClicky Pak. It is a beautiful package with a fantastic beam pattern. Long throw, smooth, defined spill.

Asking $350 for the entire package, CONUS, shipped and I'll take care of the Paypal fees. Insurance extra - $5 extra for insurance.

If you prefer only the head and light engine, the price for those two items is $180 shipped. I do NOT wish to break up the head and light engine.

Sorry, no trades.

:sold: - THANKS CPF!

Some photos:

IMG_3517.JPG

IMG_3520.JPG

IMG_3521.JPG

IMG_3522.JPG

IMG_3506.JPG

IMG_3507.JPG

IMG_3508.JPG

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Sweet Titanium Lego

:thumbsup: You are the "MAN" when it comes to awesome picture displays! Nice job on the lego. You can't go wrong with the McClicky pak. Well done my friend!

Thanks, Karl - but I think you are way ahead of me, my friend! :twothumbs

Email sent...

Email responded to - thank you Neale!
Ill take the head and LE.

Dcaprilia has first posted "I'll take it" - the head and engine are his...thanks, Derrick!

I'll take the host if you are dong the disassemble! :cool: You have become a monster of titanium! My compliments!

Thanks again, Karl, but I'm hanging on to the host. Frankly if anyone had purchased the entire light I was going to order another host from Don. So this actually worked out best with Derrick buying just the head and engine.

Thank you all! The light is SOLD AND PAID FOR!

Thank you CPF!!:thumbsup:

Last edited: