Sorry I'm new to customizing (creemator?)

RTTR

Newly Enlightened
Been looking at grabbing myself up a E2DL next week and stumbled on what is known as Creemator, which appears to be a mod by Milky?

I get the idea of the modding aspect but where can I find info on this Creemator stuff, I have found some for sale info and just general specs on a modded E2D but nothing on how to buy the parts and or lights.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
This might be better in the LED forum - but here are a few links about the CREEmator...

Link

Link

Also, a search for "milky", "Milkyspit", and "Creemator" would likely net you tons of info.

Good luck

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
your post would be best suited in the Milky Mods, Thoughts, and Eye Candy thread or maybe edit your thread as a 'WTB'. :shrug:

At any rate good luck with your search
.:wave:
Fisk

edit: never mind, Run4jc beat me to it :)

carrot

Flashaholic
Well, I already wrote this for someone else so here goes again:

The Creemator is generally Milky's term for a Cree-modded Surefire running his Acorn driver, which provides 4 different UI modes and 4 or 5 levels of light. It's a pretty awesome setup, and usually requires 3.7-6.0v to run properly.

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
Milky labs is very busy right now make sure you take the lead time into consideration. Right now looks like one is available in the trading forum they are few and far between.

coyote223

Newly Enlightened
Milky labs is very busy right now make sure you take the lead time into consideration. Right now looks like one is available in the trading forum they are few and far between.

+1, you'll be in for a long wait. But it is worth it,,,:whistle:

Gino

Newly Enlightened
The turn around time is usually pretty quick on the Creemator if Milky has the parts on hand. I've been carrying one everyday for over a year. It was my first light. He does a ton of mods, so you may want to look around before making your decision.

Good luck you'll be happy with anything he builds

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get on the list ...... they are well worth the wait :thumbsup:

They may not have the prettiest beam on a white wall but
they are great user lights