Incredibly good service from Arc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentucky Rifle

Newly Enlightened
Guys~~*THIS was a shock! You all know that I've mentioned before what great service I've received from Arc Flashlight. Well, they just TOPPED it! I ordered a new LSH-P on monday and just now, the FedEx guy rang my door bell. I could hardly believe my eyes when I looked at the return address~*Arc Flashlight*~!!! Right now my new LSH-P is beside my keyboard!! If only other companies would take their cue from Arc, people like me wouldn't be getting angry and pounding their Maglights flat on an anvil. (And I'm STILL glad I did that!)

Wow! Thanks Peter!:D The LSH-P is everything you told me it would be...and MORE!

Will

MikeF

Enlightened
Just another example of what a class act Peter is. He gets a compliment from a very satisfied client, and he gives the praise to FEDEX. Without the efficiency of ARC staff and shipping folks getting it to FEDEX, it would have not arrived so quickly.

Mike

Kentucky Rifle

Newly Enlightened
Last night was the first night I've owned my Arc. I was simply amazed at how bright it was. I wish I had the words to describe how I felt in my dark bedroom when I pushed the tail-switch. Instantly, it was daylight on one whole wall.

Wow,
Will

Status
Not open for further replies.