• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LPK (Sold), Ti Mako-(Sold), High CRI Titan T1A (Sold), Ti Erin Withdrawn...

scout24

Flashaholic
Up for sale are the following.
Sold- Ti La Petite killer, rarely used, great shape. Takes one 357 button cell battery,(included) beautiful little light. I have owned it about a year, time to let someone else enjoy it. $70.00- Sold

Sold-Ti Mako. Trit slot awaiting your color of choice, none installed. I am the second owner, this has sat unused, beautiful shape. Like my current keychain light better. Enrique says 20 hrs. on high, 60 hrs. on low. Takes one AAA Battery. (included) $90.00- Sold

Sold-Surefire Titan T1A, high CRI Seoul mod by DaFabracata, awesome warm tint and focus of the beam. One chip of ano missing where the splitring would go, and one or two rub marks from very careful carry. One 123 battery included. $225.00-Sold

Withdrawn-Ti Erin 27 mm head with a GDUP Seoul LE from the Shoppe, 3 levels of beautiful light. Currently on a Ti McClicky pack. Both are almost as new. Takes one primary 123 (included) or RCR123 battery $400.00 Now $390.00 with McClicky pack, $300.00 Now $290.00 for head and LE, or $225.00 Now $215.00 for complete head without LE.-Withdrawn

First "I'll take it" in this thread takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

US sales only please, prices include USPS Priority mail shipping with DC, and all paypal fees. Paypal preferred, but USPS Moneyorder ok. Please PM with any questions, and thanks for looking! ;)

March-14_1138.jpg

March-14_1144.jpg

Last edited:

OscarTheDog

Enlightened
Re: FS: La Petite killer, Muyshondt Mako, High CRI Titan T1A, Ti Erin 27mm custom

:takeit: Ti Mako. Well looks like i am getting something from you now :paypal:

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS: La Petite killer, Muyshondt Mako, High CRI Titan T1A, Ti Erin 27mm custom

thanks OTD! Mako is SPF. PM sent.

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS: La Petite killer, Muyshondt Mako-SPF, High CRI Titan T1A, Ti Erin 27mm custom

Mako sold, thanks OTD! PM sent w/ PP info to karl. LPK is SPF.

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS: La Petite killer (SPF), Ti Mako-(Sold), High CRI Titan T1A, Ti Erin 27mm cust

Of what in particular? I posted two pics in the sales thread, I hope I am not the only one who can see them... From Photobucket, copied and pasted... Let me know please if they do not show. I can E-mail if needed, but they should be there...:thinking: :eek:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: FS: La Petite killer (SPF), Ti Mako-(Sold), High CRI Titan T1A, Ti Erin 27mm cust

I can see the photos scout.

That Titan is very tempting.

scout24

Flashaholic

Thanks, Barbarian and Run4jc... The T1A is amazing, DaFab did a great job. If I didn't have an original Titan with a similar mod by Jhanko, I wouldn't be selling it...;) Awesome around the house without waking everyone, better focus than stock and the high CRI is real nice...

scout24

Flashaholic

Karl- Thanks for the Paypal, will ship tomorrow!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surefire Titan T1A, high CRI Seoul mod by DaFabricata, $225.00

I'LL TAKE IT!!!:takeit:

I tried to control myself...but I lost the battle - but still feel like I'm winning!

Barbarian

Enlightened

^
Nice grab Dan. I would have bought it myself if I didn't buy MJ's X6 earlier in the day.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

^
Nice grab Dan. I would have bought it myself if I didn't buy MJ's X6 earlier in the day.

Thanks, Tim. Seemed like fate - sold some stuff early this morning - thought I'd bank the cash - so much for banking it! ...oh, well - at least there's a little cash left over!

scout24

Flashaholic

Thanks Dan! SPF, PM sent. :party:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS: LPK (Sold), Ti Mako-(Sold), High CRI Titan T1A (Sold), Ti Erin 27mm custom

Paypal received Dan, Thanks! Good luck, BTW. :twothumbs Will ship tomorrow. One left folks! With a small price drop...

SFfanman

Enlightened

Surefire Titan T1A, high CRI Seoul mod by DaFabricata, $225.00

I'LL TAKE IT!!!:takeit:

I tried to control myself...but I lost the battle - but still feel like I'm winning!

Ohh! :party: Nice snag Dan! You may have lost the battle, but you won the war. :grin2: We were just talking about the T1A earlier and I can tell you you won't be dissappointed. Seller seems pretty cool and you got an amazing deal on a heck of a light. .....Sundrop Beware.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Thanks SfFanman- I am withdrawing the Erin and trying it with Don's 2xAA Pack, this may be the perfect dog walking light... :popcorn:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
The T1A arrived yesterday and was waiting for me when I returned home today from a business trip.

Absolutely amazing! It was in fantastic - near perfect - condition, and the transformation made by the emitter change is amazing. Surefire, are you listening?

scout24 is one of CPF's best - thank you!

:twothumbs