Anything beat TK11-R5 for size/output?

Phyltre

Newly Enlightened
It's time for gifts for the groomsmen. (Wedding mid-May.) There's no particular budget. Does anything beat the size/light ratio of the Fenix TK11-R5 right now?

Looks like the TK11-R5 is 285 lumens at 5.3 inches. Is there anything smaller and brighter? Or smaller with the same brightness? My three recipients won't be super-tactical/sophisticated users or anything so most of the extra features can jump out of the window for all they care. I'd like good build quality, as small and as bright as possible. As I said, there's no hard price limit. So long as the light is generally available enough for me to get 3 by beginning of May.

wingnut86

Banned
EagleTac P20C2 MKII...300+ OTF Lumens.

5.1" Length
2.8 ounces
1" head
0.8" body

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd suggest a high quality pocket light in either AA *14500- or 123. THe Dereelight C2H with a $6 extender does all 3 batteries. 200 lumens and 3 levels. Also check 4sevens lights.

joe1512

Enlightened
I'd be careful getting anything that uses oddball batteries. I suppose CR123s are OK, if you are in an urban area where they are available. (expensive in retail though!). Give em a small box of them along with the gift!

The itp A1 is a nice one. It has 3 useful modes, no strobe and junk. 2.3 inches long, 0.8 diameter. Can attach to keychain, which I think is important since they can keep your gift on their person if desired.
Uses CR123s (and RCR123, 16340). 3,30,200 lumen modes. You can get it in stainless steel for 32 bucks, or 24 bucks aluminum. Twisty so it doesnt come on in pocket. Free shipping and 10% off from goinggear who I am really impressed with so far.

I think its kind of pointless to get your buddies 70 dollar lights when they arent flashoholics. Stick with basic/easy to use lights with basic batteries.

ToNIX

Enlightened
I think we'll have to wait for someone to review the TK11 R5 vs the T20C2 Mark II to really know how they compare.

The light is starting to be available, reviews should come soon :D