olight m21 filter question

trailman282

Newly Enlightened
Recently bought a olight m21 really like it so far. I am wanting to buy some different colored filters for it. Can someone point me to the best place to buy them from. I assume the m20 series filters will fit my m21? thanks

stallion2

Enlightened
i don't think the M20 filters will fit on the M21 head...at least not w/out some effort and the potential to stretch and eventually rip the rubber flange holding the filter. my M20 diffuser doesn't even fit on my M20 very well when the bezel is installed. vendors of photography supplies usually have the widest variety of filters but you'll probably have to cut and assemble the final product yourself. thankfully thats pretty easy to do.

SirTurbo

Newly Enlightened
Anyone found filters for the M21? And/or Diffusor?

Olight speaks on their webpage as optional accessories:
Filters (Green, Red or Blue) & Beam Diffuser

But I dont find any of them to buy.
Mail to olight without answer up to now.

I´m a bit :mad: now having bought a M21 (after a long thought if M21 or M20 R5 S (thanks to this forum for technical help)) and now finding out that promised accessories can not be bought...

Maybe olight thinks in that way i´ll buy an M20 too...
maybe the are right^^ But next light should be something different better...

And yes, i´m a flashaholic^^
havin *several* lights in the past 25 years, but the warrior is my first "real" light after a range from maglight to various ones with and without LEDs...

edit: typo

Last edited:

Sc0

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know of any updates to the M21 filter question?

I have both a M20 and M21 on longarms, I have a red filter installed on the M20 and would like one to fit on the M21. At that maybe it will attach or fit better than the M20 and filter, seems to fall off at times... Maybe machined bezel caps that accept different glass filters? (just an idea)

Sc0

Newly Enlightened
Surefire FM15, FM16 filters work on this light? Does anyone have one laying around to try?

dukedog

Newly Enlightened
If you still need filters i can get them. Send me a pm. New to this forum so it won't let me do much till I get a higher post count.