• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired X6 one time pre-payment sale.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been trying to cut cost without loosing qualtiy and have stumbled upon a great solution. I negociated with the post office for a couple days and they gave in. When ever I receive funds in USD I have to convert to JPY and at the moment the USD has lost so much power that before the recon rate was 108 to one USD but now its only 88 per USD or at worse 86. It fluctuates on a daily basis. In other words, I get less JPY for USD. On my end I have been having trouble with shipping fees which is higher due to the recon rate as well as the X6 being a bit heavy (those of you who own one know this.). The post offer made me a one time offer, if I ship out twenty packages in one shot, delivering all the packages to the main post office in my area, they would give me a much better price this one time as to say thank you for using their services all these years. This better pricing will drop the cost of the X6 to $395.00 shipped per unit which will include charger and battery. These are not seconds. In order for this to work, I will need a pre-pay. All twenty spaces will need to get filled and once filled, the lead time will be two weeks. All twenty X6's will need to ship at the same time. For those wanting a spare battery, the price is $75.00. If you pre-pay for two units, get the second one for $365.00. These X6's are the newer improved models.

The X6 is a rechargeable flashlight utilizing a QZ in brightness, cool white 15 watt Ostar LED combined with an aspheric lens thats adjustable from flood to spot. This is a huge well made useable light that will last a lifetime if taken care of. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I maybe late responding due to being in another time zone.

To make this pre-pay a bit special and as a big thank you for purchasing my lights, for the first 12 pre-payer's I am going to throw in one free Extreme III with a Rebel LED. These Extreme III's will not be seconds.

Please send payment to arcmania (at) hotmail (dot) com As I receive payment, I will update the list on this thread.

Here are the specs:

length = 32 cm
Width of head = 6.5 cm
T6061 aluminum with rubber coating
Three levels of light with BLINK
1350 lumens in high
Brightness as tested with a lux meter in high with tightest spot: 54,100 lux at 1 meter.
Dual glass optic with AR coating.
ShottB270 front lens and rubber ring for protection.
Rubber front bezel and rubber tail cap.
Weight = 2lbs (total weight of one set = 2.4lbs)
Color = black
Battery capacity = 14.4 volt 2500mah NiMH
Charge time = 6 hours
Runtime in high = 1.5 hours
Runtime in medium = 4 hours
Runtime in low = 8 hours
Comes with charger, battery pack.

2ngvkms.jpg

2i2bqx3.jpg

18m3au.jpg

bjvir.jpg

33lp0ly.jpg

2a9uqn8.jpg

2pyouif.jpg

rs8kls.jpg

m8kzuo.jpg

Here is the list of pre-payers:

1. kenster + Extreme III with Rebel LED.

ARC mania

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned
This is one heck of an offer! I just received one of these lights (the second I have used) and it simply blows me away whenever I turn it on. The beam is like no other light you own, for me it is my ideal big but still handheld and comfortable to carry light - adjustable brightness, incredibly bright on high, and the 'zoom' feature from flood to spot makes it the most versatile 'bigger' light that I own (and I've got quite a few!). The main thing for me though is simply the penetration power of the beam and the sharpness of the light on the target, unfortuneately this is something I think you can only really experience to the naked eye - So GET ONE to see it for yourself! :grin2:

reptiles

Enlightened
I love my X6, and it never fails to amaze fellow flashlight collectors, but I'm wondering about this improved model. Is it much different than the older X6?

Thanks,

Mark

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
reptiles: The newer improved X6's are 10 to 12% brighter than the earlier models in high mode. This is mainly due to using an AR coated glass lens rather than the earlier ones which used a lexan lens. The glass optic inside has been upgraded with better AR coating and the focussing bezel is smoother.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
If i had the money i would get one of the, even though i have the first one.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thought I'd make this pre-pay a bit special. As a big thank you for purchasing my lights, for the first 12 pre-payer's I am going to throw in one free Extreme III with a Rebel LED.

ARC mania

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Thought I'd make this pre-pay a bit special. As a big thank you for purchasing my lights, for the first 12 pre-payer's I am going to throw in one free Extreme III with a Rebel LED.

ARC mania

Wow this is an awesome deal! lovecpf

This is a 100$ extra and a great package deal! :eek: :thumbsup:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was a bit impulsive and bought one of these from the marketplace and let me just say at this point I am considering owning two of these, it is an AMAZING light.

Awesome ARC mania!

Lisa