Any reason the T20C2 MKII wouldn't make a great EDC?

RTTR

Newly Enlightened
Of course being larger than a typical EDC light would be. I plan on carrying whichever next light I choose in a bag that travels with me.

For a few reasons I like the T20C2 over the P20, one being it can run 18650's for longer run time. And it throws further than the P20

would there be any major downside other than slightly larger T20 Vs P20? I've looked at beamshots and it really doesn't seem like the P20 has any larger of spill, and the T20 has a larger hot spot which is an advantage.

RTTR

Newly Enlightened
I won't buy it, because their custumer service is non-existent

More info would help on that subject.

In the US their main distributor has great service. EagleTac USA

mfranke

Newly Enlightened
I EDC the T20C2 everyday, as long as I'm wearing 5.11 tactical cargos.

The rear slash pockets are perfect for that light on my left, my Spyderco Atlantic Salt on the right, and it leaves room for an iPhone in one cargo pocket, and my wallet in the other.

That still leaves three more easily accessible pockets, which usually end up with a spare mag or two.

I've never had a reason to need customer service on this light; it was perfect out of the box.

I've noticed it doesn't get much love, but it's a hell of a good value. I hear a lot of whining about UI, etc., but honestly, it's a really bright, really nice little light. I keep a pair of 18560's rotating through a charger, and I'm good.

Dole

Newly Enlightened

You should buy from a reputable dealer like Flashlightconnection.com or PTS. They 100% back the lifetime guarantee.

As for EDC. I think it would be a great light to throw into a bag. It has a low low setting for extended runtimes and a blinding 320 lumen OTF high setting. It's extremely durable (from what I can tell) and its a great improvement over the first edition.

JaguarDave-in-Oz

Enlightened
If you have somewhere to carry it then it should be fine. It does everything at least as well (and some things better) as the P20C2 MkII that I carry everyday and should be easier to hold because it's more "hand sized". I don't like the cigar ring thing but that's a personal judgement and it can be removed anyway.

Hen

Newly Enlightened
I want to find this out too. Here goes a noob question. How come Eagletac lights are always underrated?

Conan

Newly Enlightened

When I registered my Eagletac P20A2 on Eagletac's web site I had a comment about the lanyard ring that broke. Unexpectedly they contacted me by email asking for my shipping address and they shipped me a replacement.

Latest posts