• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: BB Haiku XP-G

Jengs80

Newly Enlightened
:popcorn:Bought from this thread here about a month ago https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/256673

Has done nothing but sit on the shelf and i'm having trouble convincing the wife that it needs to stay. I can't pull myself to use such a beautiful well made light so I guess its time for it to go. :mecry: As brand new as when Don sent it to me.

This is the first time I have sold in this forum but you can check me out over in the market place if you need to see my other selling activities. Anyway price is $425 shipped insured anywhere in the US. Will ship worldwide at cost of shipping + insurance

PS I will be going out of town on Thursday night until Sunday afternoon, so if this is bought today, tonight or tomorrow afternoon it will ship tomorrow otherwise I will have to wait until Monday. I will not be able to reply to messages between Thursday night and Sunday afternoon

Last edited:

Vaughn

Newly Enlightened
Re: BB Haiku XP-G

Is this the 1x123 or the 1xAA? I'm looking for a light but didn't think I would have an opportunity this soon. I'm new to McGizmo lights so I have a question. When the light is on high is it bright enough to temp blind someone? That is one of my main uses for the light. I'm a jogger and need it for dogs and seeing some distance ahead when running at night.
Thanks

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you can be sure it is not the "two" times AA tube as it would be priced a little higher and he would have mentioned it to help sell the light. No comment on blinding possibilities, mine is plenty bright for my use and the low is pretty good too.
Frank

Jengs80

Newly Enlightened

Karl I emailed you and I believe I PM'd you, but I possibly may have PM'd someone else by accident. Too many St. Patty day beers I guess. :drunk: Anyway let me know if you got the message