Olight T20-T; Pros and Cons?

GeL

Newly Enlightened
I've decided to invest in an olight t20. I have done research, but I would like some input from people who own this light. How is the beam? More throwy or more floody (I prefer slightly more floody). In general, how are your experiences?

Frankiarmz

Enlightened
I own two Olight T-20's, and at the time I bought them I thought they were very well made and still do, however I believe there are much better lights available now. Why limit yourself to 123A's? You could get something that runs on either 123A's or a 18650, nice to have that versatility. I find the tailcap switch difficult to use with one hand, very hard. How about something with an infinity brightness? Personally, The Ultrafire WF-502b and the UniqueFire L2, I purchased from DX are amazing and half the price. Good luck.

Ksailork

Newly Enlightened
I have the non-tactical Olight T20 and I would have say it is a bit more throw than flood. That is the reason I chose it.

I have a hard time hitting the tail switches one-handed on many of my flashlights. That has more to do with too many years of beating up my hands. So respect others' opinions about that.

Bottomline, I have to say my experiences are good. I like my T20.