Looking for a Quark MiNi 123 sized light with a clicky

bc62010

Newly Enlightened
Excuse a noob with just three lights but Im looking for a light like the Quark MiNi 123 size wise but with a clicky, does such a light exist. Thanks in advance.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the Quark regular too big for your needs? Its just under an inch longer and .06 bigger in diameter.

The incendio that above mentioned is 3.0 so that might work as the quark regular is 3.2.

Last edited:

ky70

Banned
A bit bigger, but an excellent light is the Lumapower Incendio. Reverse clicky.

Smaller than a Fenix P2d, bigger than the mini. Nice floody beam.

I'm wondeing if the Incendio versions have different functionality. I have the V3 (Love the light) and it is a forward clicky and more of a tight/throwy beam (especially when compared to the quark mini 123).

Here's a pic with both the Qmini123 and Incendio V3. As Sol-lek pointed out, the Incendio is 3 inches long (compared to 2.3 inches for the qmini123).

DSCF6315.jpg

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Lumapower Incendio is a nice med/lo/Hi light.

My wife loves the one I got her a year ago.

3" long x 3/4" diam.(straight shaft) Recessed forward momentary clicky , and pocket clip. Good even broad beam w/no rings. Nice creamy white color.
Good pocket light ... recommended by me ... cause I prefer clickies ... TMG.

Last edited:

Chauncey Gardner

Enlightened
Thanks for posting that pic ky. I remember how small the Incendio seemed when I had it and have a Ti Mini 123 on the way.

Was wondering just how small it really was.

Now I know :eek:.

I'm wondeing if the Incendio versions have different functionality. I have the V3 (Love the light) and it is a forward clicky and more of a tight/throwy beam (especially when compared to the quark mini 123).

Here's a pic with both the Qmini123 and Incendio V3. As Sol-lek pointed out, the Incendio is 3 inches long (compared to 2.3 inches for the qmini123).

DSCF6315.jpg

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like that spinny clip on your quark mini, where'd ya get it? Oh what is that the clip that comes on the lanyard? I feel like I'd have to cut the lanyard to get it off and I like the lanyard. Would be nice to be able to buy those separately.

Niconical

Enlightened
I like that spinny clip on your quark mini, where'd ya get it? Oh what is that the clip that comes on the lanyard? I feel like I'd have to cut the lanyard to get it off and I like the lanyard. Would be nice to be able to buy those separately.

The Fenix lobster claw is still available from some dealers if you're lucky.
I had three. One here in the pic, one I'm trading for some teflon tape, the last I 'm keeping :)

MiNi.jpg

ky70

Banned
That's exactly where that one came from, I cut it off the included lanyard. When I wear the mini around the neck, I just clip it to a dog tag chain. Otherwise, I just clip the mini to a belt loop and it's the perfect way to transport it and I like that I can easily remove the light by just opening the gate on the clip to get it on hand (regardless of which way I'm carrying it).

I'm looking at getting a black gate clip and Black Dog tag chain (very cheap on eBay) so that I can have an all black setup when I neck wear the mini. I'm just not sure wear to get a Black split ring that will fit the mini...I may have to paint one black.

The 8th Man

Newly Enlightened
Isn't that a headlamp? Do they make one with an R5 like the Mini?

SC 30 is a flashlight that comes with a head band if you want to use it, I just got the SC 30 with the Warm LED and it is great. I love the beam and the color is wonderful. UI is nice and simple. It really has won my heart.

joshth09

Newly Enlightened
There are many great options that are close in size...but i thought that the mini was a little smaller because it was a twisty. Adding a switch would prolly give you a little more length.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look like Zebralight SC30 takes the cake, I was wondering that the OP request is nearly impossible, as the mini already done near minimal space.

Unless one is willing to let go the reflector, push everything forward to make a mule, then, there should be room for a clicky.

But then, it becomes a flood only light, which I believe same as the SC30 that's all flood?

uplite

Enlightened
But then, it becomes a flood only light, which I believe same as the SC30 that's all flood?
You're thinking of the side-emitting Zebralight headlamps (H501, H30, H50, H60).

Zebralight managed to squeeze a reflector into the SC30, so the beam should be similar to a Quark Mini. Their specs say 8.6° hotspot and 76° spill. :twothumbs

The UI is the best I've seen in any pocket flashlight. Instant access to high, medium, and low. None of the quark-y twist-twist-twist-twist-twist or click-click-click-click-click to get the mode you want. :thumbsup:

More pictures here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/257321

-Jeff

recDNA

Flashaholic
You're thinking of the side-emitting Zebralight headlamps (H501, H30, H50, H60).

Zebralight managed to squeeze a reflector into the SC30, so the beam should be similar to a Quark Mini. Their specs say 8.6° hotspot and 76° spill. :twothumbs

The UI is the best I've seen in any pocket flashlight. Instant access to high, medium, and low. None of the quark-y twist-twist-twist-twist-twist or click-click-click-click-click to get the mode you want. :thumbsup:

More pictures here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/257321

-Jeff

Is this light small enough for a keychain and does it have a hole to attach one?

Did anybody ever figure out OTF Lumens.

I'd really like to see it with a nice white tinted R5!

ky70

Banned
Look like Zebralight SC30 takes the cake,

I was strongly considering the SC30 some weeks ago and it was my #1 choice for a small EDC light but the reason I started looking elsewhere was because of some of the reports of this light having issues running on RCR123s.