Just purchased flashlight #4

bc62010

Newly Enlightened
and its not Fenix lol. After viewing several Youtube video reviews on the 123 I pulled the trigger. I was really falling for the Quark Mini 123 so I had to get one. with the features it has I dont think many others could come close to it.

carrot

Flashaholic
Damn right you are that not much comes close to the MiNi in value and as a light overall.

This is one of my favorites and I have thousands of dollars in high-end lights.

Dole

Newly Enlightened
My 4th nice light was a Quark mini 123 also. Although I had read a lot about it, it was a complete impulse buy while I was waiting on the delayed T20C2 MkII. But I love it! I really think it is my favorite light also because of its looks, size, output, and carryability. Its an awesome package for the price. Go 4Sevens:party:

Chauncey Gardner

Enlightened
Good call. My first real light (after lurking here for months doing research like all us friendly lunatic light addicts) was a Fenix P2D.

I was just sitting here marveling at the mini 123 in ti that arrived today that is dwarfed by that light. It also looks even more elegant in design when put up next to a solid little performer like the Fenix.

Take it outside and it blows me away this little piece of jewlery is brighter than a P2D on turbo. Not as much throw, but a wall of artifact free light that is perfect for what most want in an edc.

Isn't CPF great?

Congrats on your fourth "real" light!:party:

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
i just ordered a mini 123 too! in warm tint.
i was looking for a good keychain light, couldnt decide on the itp a3 or quark mini 123, so i did the CPF thing and got both. the quark at about $35 and itp at about $20 made it an easy decision.

cant wait to try them out.

Gazerbeam

Newly Enlightened
:mecry:You lucky dog! I was there yesterday, their site said out of stock! Good for you, let us know how you like it!!