Computer demos for my deceased friend Paul Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Some of you might recognise the name Paul Casey.
He was my "bestest" friend on the planet; he passed away on 06-16-06.
I have a memorial website for him at http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/sixth/memorial.htm

I've now created three PC demo programs in Paul's honour:

Paul Casey's memorial demo program for the PC

If the color pisses you off, then this one might be more to your liking (the music is also different).
Known to run properly on Windows XP machines; possibly operates on newer versions of Windows as well but that functionality cannot be tested as I do not have access to a computer with Vista or Windows 7 on it.

This third one runs on some Windows 98 machines (it does not work on my Toshiba laptop, but does work {music and all} on my Gateway 2000 desktop).
This version has the copper color theme like the first demo above.

These are executables, but they are known to be "bug-free". :D
Left-click the mouse button (the mouse controlling your computer's cursor -- NOT the mouse that lives in the wall behind the fridge and loves peanut butter!!!) ;) to exit.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
More computer demos for Paul...if he were still with us, he'd have just been thrilled about them -- computers were his life ya know!!! :D

This version of Paul Casey's memorial demo is a newer one - a new photograph was used and it has had the sinus text removed; like the last one, some viewers may find it easier on the 'ol eyeballs.

And this version is the same as above, but will run on some Windows 98 'pooters.

wwdemo8.jpg

This is a screen dump from this version.

If you're wondering why the bottom text reads "RENAMED IT TO TDC (THE DOUCHE CREW) IN", it's because I was explaining the basic progression of my Commodore 64 demo group TDM -- yes, I ran a Commodore 64 demo group in the early and early/mid-1990s.

This version of Paul Casey's memorial demo is the latest one (03-29-10) - a new graphic was used and it has had the sinus text removed; like the last two, some viewers may find it easier on the 'ol eyeballs.

And this version is the same as above, but will run on some Windows 98 'pooters.

wwdemo9.jpg

Screen dump from the latest (03-29-10) version.
Notice the graphic is actually Paul's BBS!!!
head.gif

Though I must admit that I felt a little ***** (no pun intended) registering & logging in as him in order to obtain that screen dump.
sick2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.