Small LED advice

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I how been out of the light scene for a while now. I am looking for two lights a single 123 EDC around $100. Then a single AAA my old ARC AAA has finally quit.

Thanks guys.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have heard really good things about the jetbeam rrt-0 which can use either one cr123 or one AA and has a selector ring. You could also look at the quark 123 or the quark mini 123.

For AAA, check out the illuminati and the ITP EOS A3

victory

Enlightened
after some extensive research, I went with the quark 123 tactical. Some lights out there have too many options (like the regular quark), the tactical version solves that problem.

march.brown

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you go for a iTP A3 (AAA) , you might as well get a iTP A1 (123).

I have a iTP A2 (AA) and am thinking of getting another A series iTP , I don't know which yet as I am not really a 123 person ... However the iTP A1 does have a good performance , so I guess if you are "123 inclined" then you wouldn't go wrong with it ... The prices are great for such amazing torches.

I still love my three 18650 Solarforce torches though the iTPs all make perfect EDC torches.

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
awww no tailstand capability...i suppose you can always buy the regular tailcap and have both! i wouldn't trade the tailstand on mine for anything...i just REALLY wish they would make a magnetic tailcap for us with less than pristine vehicles :D (do magnets stick to rust? lol) i think that would make the ultimate EDC...i guess it would prolly stick to my knife then...but i have more than one pocket

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone I have a SS Maratac AAA on order.

How is the build quality of the quark lights? I have a Fenix that was junk and the low price of the quark scares me.

JT